- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Service-oriented protocol security framework in ICT converged industrial environment
ICT 융합 산업 환경에서 서비스 지향 프로토콜 보안 프레임워크
- Lee, Seoung-Woo (NAONWORKS Co.,Ltd.) ;
- Lee, June-Kyoung (NAONWORKS Co.,Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Kyoung-Hak (IACF Kwangwoon University)
- Received : 2017.09.18
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
This paper analyzes vulnerability of each service protocol used in ICT convergence industry, smart factory, smart grid, smart home, smart traffic, smart health care, and suggests technologies that can overcome security vulnerabilities. In addition, we design a service-oriented protocol security framework that allows us to quickly and easily develop security functions in an open environment by defining a security element common to protocols and designing a security module for each protocol layer including the corresponding elements. Service protocol independent security module and specialized security module, it will be possible to develop flexible and fast security system in ICT convergence industry where various protocols are used. The overall security level of the ICT service network can be improved by installing the necessary security modules in the operating system, and the productivity can be improved in the industrial security field by reusing each security module.
ICT Convergence Industry;Service-Oriented Protocol;Security Vulnerability;Security Measures;Security Framework
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원
- Keun-Ho Lee, "Analysis of Threats Factor in IT Convergence Security", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 49-55, 2010.
- Bong-Han Kim, "Analysis of Standard Security Technology for Security of the Network", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 193-202, 2015.
- Ha-Yong Lee, Hyo-Sik Yang, "Construction of Security Evaluation Criteria for Web Application Firewall", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 197-205, 2017.
- openADR Alliance, http://www.openadr.org
- Electricity Metering Data Exchange - The DLMS/COSEM suite - Part5-3: DLMS/COSEM application layer, IEC 62056-5-3 Ed.1.0, International Electrotechnical Commission, 2013.
- Electricity Metering Data Exchange - The DLMS/COSEM SUITE - Part6 - 1: COSEM Object Identification System (OBIS), IEC 62056-6-1 Ed.1.0, International Electrotechnical Commission, 2013.
- Z. Shelby, K. Hartke, and C. Bormann, The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), IETF RFC 7252, IETF, 2014.
- MQTT Version 3.1.1 OASIS Standard. 2014.
- DNP User Group, "DNP V3.00 Documentation", DNP Product Documentation, 1995.
- Electronic Engineering Co., "The Concept of CAN Protocol," Electronic Engineering Magazine, pp.114-120, 1998.
- S.W. Shin, D.H. Kang, K.Y. Kim, and J.S. Jang, "Analysis of deep packet inspection technology", Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol 19, No. 3, pp.117-124, 2004.
- R. Stiennon, "DPI: next phase of firewall technology", Technology T-18-0340 Report, Gartner Group, 2002.
- Nathan Pocock, Darek Kominek, and Paul Hunkar, "OPC-UA security how it works", Information Revolution 2014, 2014.
- OPC unified architecture - part 1:overview and concepts, IEC62541, International Electrotechnical Commission, Feb. 2010.
- KISA, "2017 Selected ten technologies that industry should pay attention to", 2017.
- OWASP, "OWASP Top 10 2017", 2017.
- H. J. Lee, Onechul Na, Soyoung Sung, Hangbae Chang, "A Design on Security Governance Framework for Industry Convergence Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 33-40, 2015