- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Effect of College Students' Ego Status on Career Aspiration and Job Choice Value
대학생의 자아상태가 진로포부와 직업선택가치에 미치는 영향
- You, Eun-Kyung (Dep.of Global Tourism Management, Shinhan University)
- 유은경 (신한대학교 글로벌관광경영학과)
- Received : 2017.10.30
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of College Students' Ego Status on career aspiration and job choice value. In order to investigate this questionnaire, 120 students from the Tourism Management Department of S University in Gyeonggi-do were surveyed. The questionnaire was reconstructed on the basis of previous studies and total of 45 items. Survey items of career choice value were 7 items including leadership desire, professionalism, direct improvement, social contribution, intellectual value calculation, vacation guarantee, salary Level. As a result of the study, it was found that career aspiration and job choice value were highly correlated with each other and that egogram structure showed a high correlation with adult ego status. Also, the higher the career aspiration and the higher the adult ego status, the higher the value of job choice. Based on the above results, the analysis of the ego-status profile based on the transactional analysis theory can be used as a very useful basic data for exploring the students' career decision, career choice and job choice, I think it will help me to understand and find an alternative career path.
Egogram;Career Aspiration;The Value of Job Choice;Transactional Analysis;Adult Ego Status
Supported by : Shinhan University
- Myung-hee Kim, "The Purchasing Behaviors and Brand Switching Motives according to the Shopping Orientations of Cosmeceuticals", Master of Kyunghee University, 2012.
- Chae-young Park, "A Study on the Effects of Cosmetics Type on Brand Loyalty" Master of Hongik University, 2011.
- Eun-hee Lee, "A Study on Chinese Consumers' Interest in Skin Care and Their Preference for Korean Cosmetics", Master of Gachon University. 2012.
- Mong-roh Joo, "A Study of Purchasing Behavior of Korean Cosmetics through Internet Shopping Malls", Master of Sehan University, 2013.
- Eun-ryung Joo, "A study on the Purchasing Patterns of Cosmetics through Electronic Commerce on the Internet", Master of Sungshin Women's University, 2009.
- Joo Yang, "Analysis between Consumption Trends of Consumer in China and Design Marketing", Master of Wonkwang University, 2011.
- Ye Joo, "A Research on Internet Consumer's Fashion Product Purchase Behavior according to Shopping Orientation between Korea and China", Master of Hanyang University, 2013.
- ZhangYuxing, "A study on the Entry Strategy for Korean Cosmetics to Chinese Market", Master of Sejong University, 2013.
- Yong-chun Hwang, "The Effects of National Image and Product Image on Consumer Attitude and Purchase Intention: Focused on Korean Cosmetics Consumers in Chinese Shijiazhuang city" Master of Gachon University, 2008.
- Chu-yang Ho, "Marketing Promotion Measures for the Korean Cosmetics Firms towards the Chinese Market", Master of Soonchunhyang University, 2013.
- Eun-Hee Lee, "A study on Chinese consumers' interest in skincare and their preference for Korean cosmetics" Master of Gacheon Univ., 2012.
- Soo-youn Wei, "The Effect of Chinese Internet Fashion Consumer's Information Search and Buying Tendency on Repurchase and Word of Mouth Intention" Master of Chung-Ang Univ., 2011.
- D. J. Lee & H. S. Lee, "Impact of Transactional Analysis Program on Children's Self Esteem and Teacher-Child Communication at Daycare Centers", The Journal of Korea Transactional Analysis Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.29-49, 2010.
- M. H. Kim & M. H. Kim & Y. H. Lee, "The Effect of Transactional Analysis Program forChanges on Ego States and Life Position of Alcoholics", Transactional Analysis & Psychosocial Therapy, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp.25-47, 2009.
- J. H. Koo, "Eric Berne's Transactional Analysis and the ego state model of psychodynamic theory by Sigmund Freud", The Journal of Korea Transactional Analysis Research, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.55-68, 2011.