- Volume 15 Issue 12
The game industry using Smart phones and related market is rapidly growing every year and a graphical view of the game fun and games player is in a diverse environment improvement. Game visuals in the design of the application of the user's perspective, very simple tricks, unlike such as the game's environment is pc, but more sophisticated and to improve the quality of the game, planning is required. Ranking the top rankings, game downloads this study, therefore, has recently structured questionnaire based on the case in existing research conducted a survey. The surveyed more than 200 million people downloaded the Onmyoji game users in China was limited to the preferences of each gui survey analyzed. Preference shown in graphic identify success factors should be improved to lighting of the basic elements of design / ux ui and applications should be taken into account when designing the game. A Study on Design Factors for research purposes. The results verification the importance of visual elements, information elements, manipulation, and rapid response.
UI/UX;Cell Phone Games;GUI;Elements;Operation
- Hyoungyong Oh, Byoung Won Min, Kim, Seung In, "App Design Style and Usability Analysis for Smartphone Application Focusing on the iPhone and Appstore" The Korea Contents Association,, Vol.10, No.12, pp.129-136, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.12.129
- Jhao Lei, Hee Hyun Kim, "Research on usability of mobile casual game interface" Journal of Digital Design, Vol.13, No.4, pp.361-317, 2013. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2013.13.4.036
- Yu Bing, Hee Hyun Kim, "A Usability Evaluation of Mobile Healthcare Application GUI Design" Journal of Digital Design, Vol.15, No.1, pp.223-233, 2015.
- Yu Bin Oh, Won Kyoung Kim, "A Study on Mobile Game UI Design Element Considering User Experience"Seoul Design Forum Society, Vol.23, No.2, pp.413-428, 2017.
- Gui Jin Ryu, Hyeog In Kwon, "A Study on Success Factors of Online Game" The Journal of the Korean Society for Computer Game, Vol.11, No.1, pp.3-12, 2007.
- Hyun-Suk Shin, "A study on Application of Korean Traditional Patterns in Game GUI Design" Journal of Digital Design conference, Vol.2007, No.1, pp.181-184, 2007.
- Byung Ju Kim, "Analysis of the GUI Design for the Responsive Web Based on the UX Design Factors -Focused on Male and Female Undergraduates" Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, Vol.21, No.2, pp.19-30, 2015.
- Su Jin Song, Se Hwa Kim, Chee Kyong Seong, "A study of GUI Design about Button's Size, Ratio and Position on the Mobile Web" The Treatise on The Plastic Media, Vol.14, No.1, pp.131-140, 2011.
- Il yoo B Hong, Gui jin Ryu, "An Empirical Study on the Factors Affecting the Relationship Quality in Online Game Websites" Korea E-Trade Research Institute, Vol.11, No.4, pp.21-45, 2013.
- Park Sun Ha, "Mobile Revolution-Effect and Role of Design Elements of Smartphone and Mobilegame based on Samplestudy of Smartphone in Korea" Journal of Digital Design Vol.10, No.3, pp.135-144, 2010.
- Park Sun Ha, "App Game Interface for The Core Design Elements Satisfaction Education" Journal of Digital Design, Vol.11, No.4 pp.51-59, 2011. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2011.11.4.006
- Zhao Lei, Kim Hee Hyun, "Research on usability of mobile casual game interface - Focusing on top three casual game in Korean Google play" Journal of Digital Design Vol.13, No.4, pp.361-371, 2013. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2013.13.4.036
- Kwak Sojung, Kwon Jieun, "Analysis of Character Design in Mobile Social Network Game(SNG)" The Journal of the Korean Society for Computer Game, Vol.28, No.2, pp.129-139, 2015.
- Yang KeunYoung, Kim Nam HoonJung Eui Tay, "A Study on the User Evaluation for Design of Game Characters about Traditional Culture" The Korean Society of Design Culture Vol.20, No.3 pp.333-342, 2014.
- Jeon Joon Hyun, Jeong Eui Jun, "A Study of the game designing modularization method" "The Journal of the Korean Society for Computer Game, Vol.29, No.1, pp.63-70, 2016.