- Volume 15 Issue 12
The card-based user interface is one of the easiest navigation methods for smart phones, and many of the contents have recently been exposed as cards. In this paper, we have dealt with the definitions of cards and the components of cards used in smart phones. The card can play multimedia including various images and media, and serves as an entry point into detailed contents through the arrangement of buttons or actions. The card UI had different characteristics depending on the type, if it could be classified into basic type, timeline type, workflow type, and dashboard type. The basic type and the timeline type were not suitable for the hierarchy and order of information, and they were suitable for providing large contents. The workflow type was not significantly different from the amount of content, horizontal content arrangement was possible, and the dashboard type was analyzed to be suitable for providing various data as graph or number.
- Korea Internet Promotion Agency, "Internet Usage Survey in 2016", 2016
- Ilija Bojchovikj, "Cards, Twitter Cards, Google Cards and everybody on Cards", https://medium.theuxblog.com/@ilijabojchovikj, 2016.
- Howard Rheingold. "The Virtual Community-Homesteading on the electronic frontier", The MITpress, p5, 1993.
- Doopedia, "Realistic content", (C)doopedia&doopedia.co.kr, 2017.
- Hassenzahl, M. & Tractinsky, N, "User experience-a research agenda. Behaviour & Infromation Technology, 25(2), pp91-97. 2006.. https://doi.org/10.1080/01449290500330331
- Norman. D., "Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things", 2004.
- Na-Mi, Kim, Hyo-Jin, Kim, "Comparative study about the user experience, product attitudes, and repurchase intention regarding smart phone UI(User Interface) in Korea and China", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol.13 No.10, pp. 501-508, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.10.501
- Chang-wook, Lee, Jin-hun, Jeong, "Consideration for cognitive effects in smart environments for effective UXD", Journal of Digital Convergencey Vol.11 No.2, pp. 397-405, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.397
- Eui-Seok Nahm, "Development of Multi-Touch/Context-Aware Convergence Digital Signage System based on Android OS Platform", Journal of digital convergence, Vol.13 No.8, pp. 245-251, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.245
- Su-Young Pi, Myung-Suk Lee, "An Exploratory Study on the User Experience of Augmented Reality Advertising", Journal of digital convergence Vol.14 No.8, pp. 177-183, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.177
- So-Mi An, "Study on Web-related Spatial Design Research Trend", Journal of digital convergence Vol.12 No.8, pp. 481-492, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.8.481
- Dong-Hyun. Kim, Min-Ho Kim, "Design of Mixed reality based edutainment system using cloud service", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.6 No.3, pp. 103-109, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.103
- Dae-Hyuk Moon, "Implementation of Panoramic Realistic Images with the Use of Ultra High Definition(UHD) TV", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.14 No.7, pp. 411-418, 2016.
- Hwoi-Kwang Kim, "A Study on fusion design development direction of the Flexible display base", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.14 No.1, pp. 399-405, 2016.