- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
3D Restoration of Cultural Remains for Exhibiting Augmented Reality
증강현실 활용 전시를 위한 문화 유물 디지털 3D 복원
- Received : 2017.10.19
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
In recent years, as the importance of history has increased through various social issues, media, and journalists in Korea, it has led to the value of 'right history' and 'teaching history that is right. History of a country is also a core asset in a country 's cultural contents industry, and historical relics are important to prove its value. As the interest in the historical and cultural heritage has increased, researches to develop it as cultural contents by restoring it as information and communication technology such as multimedia and virtual reality are active. In this paper, we propose convergence device and contents that can provide rich experience and various learning opportunities in artifact experience through restoration of artifacts using augmented reality. The study on the application effect of educational game contents which can add fun can be continued.
Cultural relics;Artifact display;Augmented reality;Exhibition system;3d restoration
- Y.M Kim. "In search of the right history", Monthly Fountain, Vol. 570, pp.96-96, 2017.
- G.J. Lee, "Research of Space Augmented Reality based Convergence Performance - Focused on Images used for Performing Arts - ", JBE, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 672-688, 2016.
- B.W. Kim,"A Study on convergence of Mobile Smart Commerce and O2O Distributions Business Model for Small to Medium and Micro-Enterprises", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.8 No. 9, pp. 161-167, 2016
- Eui-Ho Kim, Hae-Sool Yang. "The Use of the ARCS Motivation Model in Mobile Learning Apps Design", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp.69-79, 2015.
- B. S. Chon, J. Y. Park, "Determinants of Mobile Internet Uses", Korean Journal of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies Vol. 23 No. 6, pp. 209-242, 2009.
- Sungnyemun, Wikipedia, encyclopedia https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EC%88%AD%EB%A1%80%EB%AC%B8
- Restoration technology research, National Cultural Properties Research Institute http://www.nrich.go.kr/kr/info/restor/tech.jsp
- Cheong-Ghil Kim, Ji-Moon Chung, "Design and Implementation of SNS-linked Location based Mobile AR Systems using OpenAPI on Android", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9 No. 2, pp.131-140, 2011.
- Artifacts, Children's encyclopedia, Naver knowledge encyclopedia http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=3550487&cid=58584&categoryId=58624
- Joo Sam Kim, "Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Properties", Book-World, 2001.
- Augmented reality, WIKIPEDIA, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality
- Shu-Ping Sun, Dong-Lyeor Lee, "Study the graft method related to the design of monster character in games", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13 No.11, pp.357-364, 2015.
- Sun-Ae Shim, Hyung-Won Jung, "An Analysis of Influential Factors from Continuous Use by Mobil Game Users : Lifestyle under Gender and Nationality", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.15, No.5, pp.381-390, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.381
- Hyun Cheol Jang, Sung Yong Cho, Seok-Hee Han, Ki-Young Suh, Kyoung Shin Park. "The Development of a Tiled Display-Based Interactive Virtual Heritage Artefact Content Using a Mobile Interface", HCI KOREA 2011, pp.301-304, 2011.
- Myoun-Jae Lee, "A Study on Game Production Education through Recent Trend Analysis of 3D Game Engine", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol .4, No. 1, pp.15-20, 2013.
- Texture, Naver knowledge encyclopedia- Game Glossary http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=2028581&cid=42914&categoryId=42916
- Youngsik Kim, "A Study of DirectX 11 based 3D Game using Component Method for Code Reuse", Korean Society For Computer Game, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp.25-34, 2017.