- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
대학생의 건강행위 평가 연구
The Study of Evaluation of University Students' Health Behaviors
- Lee, Grace Changkeum (Dept. of Nursing, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Yeon-Suk (Dept. of Nursing, Kongju National University)
- 투고 : 2017.10.23
- 심사 : 2017.12.20
- 발행 : 2017.12.28
본 연구는 한국 대학생의 건강행위를 측정할 수 있는 도구를 개발하고 평가하는 데 목적을 두고 있으며, 보호동기이론(Rogers, 1975)과 예방채택과정 모형(Weinstein, 1988)을 개념적 기틀로 사용하였다. 예비문항은 개별면담과 문헌고찰을 통해 추출하였으며, 내용타당도 검정과 문항 이해도 평가를 거친 후 CVI가 .8이상인 행위문항 55개, 인식문항 24개를 선정하고, 60명의 남녀 대학생들에게 사전조사를 실시하였다. 사전조사 후 타당도와 신뢰도 검정을 통해 행위문항 33개와 인식문항 24개로 본조사를 위한 문항을 확정하였다. 본조사 설문지는 3개 대학에 재학 중인 남녀 대학생 400명에게 배포되었고, 최종 373부를 자료로 수집하였다. 자료의 통계처리 결과로는 구성타당도를 위한 문항간의 상관관계와 요인간 상관관계는 적합한 것으로 나타났다. 탐색적 요인 분석에서는 약물복용관리, 위해행동줄이기, 스트레스대처, 몸을 잘 보살피기, 영양관리의 다섯 요인으로 구분된 설명변량이 54.498%였다. 집단 간 비교를 보면 건강행위의 의도를 가진 집단과 그렇지 않은 집단 간의 행위 점수가 유의한 차이를 보이는 것으로 확인되었다. 내적 일관성 신뢰도는 Cronbach's
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 공주대학교
- M. Y., Barnes, M. D. Courtney, J. Pratt, & A. M. Walsh, A. M., "School-based youth health nurses: Roles, responsibilities, challenges, and rewards." Public Health Nursing, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 316-322, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.21404.x
- H. Y. Jang. "The mediating effect of dysfunctional beliefs on the relationship between college students's stress and their maladjustment." Master's thesis, Keimyung University, 2009.
- K. H. Kim. "Cultural influence on creativity: The relationship between Asian culture (Confucianism) and creativity among Korean educators." Second Quarter, Vol. 43, pp. 73-93, 2009.
- Y. S. Park, & U. C. Kim. "Factors influencing quality of life for individuals and Korean society: Indigenous psychological analysis across different generations." Korean Journal of Psychological and Social Issues, Vol. 12, No.1, pp. 161-195, 2006.
- Ministry of Health and Wealfare. "Data of the health survey." http://seoulmentalhealth.kr/dataroom/data.jsp?cmd=view&test_num=108, May 20, 2017.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "College health and safety." http://www.cdc.gov/family/college/, February 20, 2017.
- H. K. Kim. "Factors influencing health promoting behaviors of university students using Pender's model." Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, Vol.12, No 2, pp. 132-141, 2006.
- N. Pender, C., Murdaugt, & M. Parsons. Health promotion in nursing practice(5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Parson Education Inc. 2006.
- D. S. Gochman. "Health behavior research: Definitions and diversity." In D. S. Gochman (ed.), Handbook of health behavior research, vol. I. New York: Plenum Press. 1997.
- R. W. Rogers. "Cognitive and psychological process in fear appeals and attitude change: A revised theory of protection motivation." In J. Cacioppo & R. Petty (Eds.), Social Psychology, New York: Guilford, 1983.
- N. D. Weinstein. "The precaution adoption process." Health Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 355-386, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1037/0278-618.104.22.1685
- R. F. DeVellis. Scale Development: Theory and Applications(4th ed.). Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publications, 2017.
- P. Colaizzi. "Psychological research as phenomenologist views it." In R.S. Valle & King(Ed.), Existential phenomenological alternatives for psychology (pp. 48-71). New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1978.
- D. Bertram. "Likert scales: CPSC 681-topic report." Poincare, pp. 1-11, http://poincare.matf.bg.ac.rs/-kristina/topic-dane-likert.pdf, April 2, 2017.
- M. R. Lynn. "Determination and quantification of content validity." Nursing research, Vol. 35, No. 6, pp. 382-385, 1986.
- E. O. Lee & Others. Analysis of research articles and its practical application. Seoul: Gunja Publishing Company, 2007.
- H. S. Yoo & K. H. Sim. "Survey on the high-caffeine energy drink consumption status of university students in seoul." Journal of East Asian Society of Dietary Life, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 407-420, 2014.
- H. J. Shin & S. S. Park. "A study of university students' recognition and attitude of drug abuse." The Korean Association of Police Science Review, Vol. 55, pp. 183-206, 2015.
- Jo Ho-Yoon. "Development of Measurement tools for Reproductive Health Promoting Behavior of Undergraduate." Ph.D. dissertation, Busan University, 2014.
- K. W. Kim & H. I. Jung. "Effectiveness evaluation of healthy drinking in the university students evaluation." Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 5029-5036, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.10.5029
- D. S. Kim, S. W. Kang, & J. W. Park. "Survey on smoking for college students in some regions." Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 1841-1848, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.4.1841
- M. J. Lee, & K. S. Ko. "A qualitative study based on features of smartphone use by university students." The Journal of Digital Policy and Management, Vol. 11, No. 9, pp. 301-310, 2013.
- K. N. Kim & S. E. Lee. "Perception and behavior of dieting among university students in chungbuk area." Journal of Human Ecology, Vol. 15 No. 1, pp.49-62, 2011.
- Y. Ahn & K. W. Kim. "Beliefs regarding vegetable consumption, self-efficacy and eating behaviors according to the stages of change in vegetable consumption among college students." Korean Journal of Community Nutrition, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 1-13, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2012.17.1.1
- H. B.l Jang, H. Y. Lee, Y. H. Han, J. H. Song, K. N. Kim, & T. Hyun. "Changes in food and nutrient intakes of college students between 1999 and 2009." Korean Journal of Community Nutrition, Vo. 16, No. 3, pp. 324-336, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2011.16.3.324
- J. E. Choi & Y. G. Kim. "The relationship between university students' nutrition knowledge, dietary self-efficacy, dietary habits and menu choice behavior." Journal of Foodservice Management Society of Korea, Vol. 15 No. 6, pp. 249-275, 2012.
- C. E. Lee. "A study on related factors and coping methods among university & college students." The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol.7, No.4 pp.13-22, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2013.7.4.013
- N. E. Kim. "The relationships among stress, resilience and quality of life in college students." Journal of Adolescent Welfare, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 1-19, 2011.
- K. Cho & H. Bae. "A study on the university student's leisure satisfaction, self-esteem and life satisfaction." Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 165-186, 2016. https://doi.org/10.18604/tmro.2016.20.5.9
- M. K. Jeon & K. O. Oh. "Prediction structure model of mental health of university students." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 251-262, 2017.
- W. Y. Chung, Su. J. Park, & S. G. Park. "The relationship of exercise intention, self-efficacy, health consciousness, exercise behavior of college students." Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, Vol. 66. pp. 569-577, 2016.
- Y. H. Kim, M. S. Yang, & H. R. Park. "A study on a relationship between university students life stress and suicidal ideation: mediating effect of mental health."Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 291-301, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.291
- S. D. Kim & M. G. Kim. "The relation of life style and quality of sleep in university students." Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 2795-2801, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.6.2795
- Y. B. Kim, C. M. Park, H. H. Kim, & C. H. Han. "Health behavior and utilization of university health clinics." The Journal of Korean Society for School Health Education, Vol. 11 No. 1, pp. 79-91, 2010.
- H. C. Cho, Y. D. Cho, & Y. H. Seo. "Effect of exercise participation on wellness awareness in university students." Korean Society for Wellness, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 73-82, 2013.
- N. S. Kim. "Health promoting behaviors and influencing factors of university students: optimism and coping skills." Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol.19, No. 5, pp. 37-46, 2007.
- J. H. Lee & J. H. Lee. "Convergence study on health risk behavior among korean college students: seoul vs. non-seoul area." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 345-356, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.5.345