- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Research on the Image Projection of Platform Screen X
스크린 X 영상 투영 방식의 특징 연구
- Shan, Xinyi (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University) ;
- Chung, Jean-Hun (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2017.10.17
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
Screen X is one of the Premium Large-Format platforms. Screen X projects images and video along the side wall of the theatre that go in synch with the front main screen. It's a different way of immersing the audience. This technique demands film-makers taking the two new "screens" into account when making movies. Screen X is the most obvious feature of viewing content with a range of 270 degrees. Viewers can view the experience of viewing experiences beyond the frame of screen screens by allowing viewers to experience the experience beyond the frame of screen screens, which means screen X can immerse the audiences without 3D glasses. Based on the results of this study, studies of content specifications and how they fit in the screen X are studied, and goals for maximizing the visual effects of the visual effects are studied. Looking forward to future research paper researchers and industry professionals who will benefit from future research papers.
Screen X;Digital media contents;Platform;Panorama;270 degrees screens;CGY cinema
- Xinyi Shan, Jean-Hun Chung, "Comparison of the Characteristics of Three Premium Large-Format Platforms IMAX, Screen X and 360 Degrees Circular Screen", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.15, No.8, pp.375-381, 2017.
- Xinyi Shan, "Analysis and Research on the Characteristics of Commercial Screen X Version Nespresso 'Palermo'", Journal of Convergence Contents, Vol.2, No.1, pp.26-27, 2017.
- Patrick Frater, "CinemaCon: Korean Immersive Format ScreenX Targets Hollywood and China", Asia Bureau Chief, Apr. 6, 2016, http://variety.com/2016/film/asia/screenx-targets-hollywood-and-china-at-cinemacon-1201747914/, Apr. 22, 2017.
- Kaleem Aftab, "Introducing Screen X, Chinema in 270 Degrees", Filmmaking, Oct. 17, 2013, http://filmmakermagazine.com/76652-introducing-screen-x-cinema-in-270-degrees/#.WQqNWWe1uUk, Apr. 22, 2017.
- Lee J, Lee S, Kim Y, Noh J, "ScreenX: Public Immersive Theatres with Uniform Movie Viewing Experiences", IEEE transactions on visualization and computer graphics, Vol. 23, No.2, pp. 1124-1138, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVCG.2016.2532327
- Yu-Seop Lee, Jean-Hun Chung, "Study on the Scanimation Expreeion Using Color Scheme", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.12, pp.451-456, 2016.
- Lee, MyounJae, "Production of Media Art using OpenC", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.7, No.4, pp.173-180, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.173
- Lee, Jun-Hyuk, "Electronic Attendance -Absence Recording System using BLE Advertising Function of Smartphone", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.8, No.1, pp.7-11, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.007
Sun-Wha Chio, "
- Unity and Harmony of Male and Female", Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, Vol.7, No.3, pp.127-137, 2017.