- Volume 15 Issue 12
Since realtime search words are centered on the fact that the search growth rate of an issue is rapidly increasing in a short period of time, it is not possible to express an issue that maintains interest for a certain period of time. In order to overcome these limitations, this paper evaluates the daily and hourly persistence of the realtime words that belong to the top 10 for a certain period of time and extracts the search word that are constantly interested. Then, we present the method of using the time series analysis and the neural network to know how the interest of the upper search word changes, and show the result of forecasting the near future change through the actual example derived through the method. It can be seen that forecasting through time series analysis by date and artificial neural networks learning by time shows good results.
Realtime search word;Bigdata analysis;Time series analysis;Artificial neural networks;Web mining;Text mining
- Min Chen, Shiwen Mao, and Yunhao Liu, "Big Data: A Survey", Mobile Netw Appl, Vol. 19, pp. 171-209, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11036-013-0489-0
- Ibrahim Abaker Targio Hashem, Ibrar Yaqoob, Nor Badrul Anuar, Salimah Mokhtar, Abdullah Gani, and Samee Ullah Khan, "The rise of big data on cloud computing:Review and open research issues", Information Systems, Vol. 47, pp. 98-115, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.is.2014.07.006
- Su-Hyeon Namn, "Knowledge Creation Structure of Big Data Research Domain", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 129-136, 2015.
- Shinkon Kim, Sukjun Lee, and JeonggonA Kim, "Study on the Development of Phased Big Data Distribution Model Based on Big Data Distribution Ecology", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 95-106, 2016.
- Naver Search Help, "Realtime hot searches", https://help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=606&categoryNo=1989, 2015.
- Daum Search Help, "Realtime hot issues" http://cs.daum.net/faq/15/14957.html#28971, 2016.
- Min-Yeong Chong, "Selecting a key issue through association analysis of realtime search words", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 161-169, 2015.
- Min-Yeong Chong, "Extracting week key issues and analyzing differences from realtime search keywords of portal sites", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 12, pp. 237-243, 2016.
- Kyoung-HoChoi,Jeong-Hye Park, "The Analysis of Public Awareness about Literary Therapy by Utilizing Big Data Analysis - The aspects of convergence literature and statistics", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 395-404, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.4.395
- Matthew A. Russell, "Mining the Social Web:Data Mining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, GitHub and More", p.411, O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2013.
- Xiao Fang, and Olivia R. Liu Sheng, "Designing a better web portal for digital government: a web-mining based approach", Proceedings of the 2005 national conference on Digital government research. Digital Government Society of North America, pp. 277-278, 2005.
- KISO Validation Committee, "The fourth validation report about realtime hot searches of Naver", 2015.
- Simon Dennis, Peter Bruza and Robert McArthur, "Web Searching: A Process-Oriented Experimental Study of Three Interactive Search Paradigms", Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 120-133, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10015
- Seong-Hoon Lee and Dong-Woo Lee, "Current Status of Big Data Utilization", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 229-233, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.229
- Jon Starkweather, "Introduction to basic Text Mining in R", p.10, University of North Texas, 2014.
- George E. P. Box,Gwilym M. Jenkins,Gregory C. Reinsel, and Greta M. Ljung, Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control, John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
- Alysha M De Livera, Rob J Hyndman, and Ralph D Snyder, "Forecasting time series with complex seasonal patterns using exponential smoothing", Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 106, pp. 1513-1527, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1198/jasa.2011.tm09771
- Guoqiang Zhang, B. Eddy Patuwo, and Michael Y. Hu, "Forecasting with artificial neural networks: The state of the art", International Journal of Forecasting, Vol. 14, pp. 35-62, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-2070(97)00044-7
- Frauke Günther and Stefan Fritsch, "neuralnet: Training of Neural Networks", The R Journal Vol. 2, No. 11, pp. 30-38, 2010.
- Yoon-Su Jeong, "Subnet Generation Scheme based on Deep Learning for Healthcare Information Gathering", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 221-228, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.3.221
- Eun-Jung Choi, Sea-Won Choi, Se-Yeon Lee, and Myhung-Joo Kim, "Analysis of the effect of the mention in SNS on the result of election", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 191-197, 2017.
Supported by : 광주여자대학교