- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Deposition Process Load Balancing Analysis through Improved Sequence Control using the Internet of Things
사물인터넷을 이용한 증착 공정의 개선된 순서제어의 부하 균등의 해석
- Jo, Sung-Euy (Autoware Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Ho (Dept. of Computer Science, Hanbat National University) ;
- Yang, Jung-Mo (Dept. of Business Support, Korea Association of University, Research Institute and Industry)
- Received : 2017.10.23
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
In this paper, four types of deposition control processes such as temperature, pressure, input/output(I/O), and gas were replaced by the Internet of Things(IoT) to analyze the data load and sequence procedure before and after the application of it. Through this analysis, we designed the load balancing in the sensing area of the deposition process by creating the sequence diagram of the deposition process. In order to do this, we were modeling of the sensor I/O according to the arrival process and derived the result of measuring the load of CPU and memory. As a result, it was confirmed that the reliability on the deposition processes were improved through performing some functions of the equipment controllers by the IoT. As confirmed through this paper, by applying the IoT to the deposition process, it is expected that the stability of the equipment will be improved by minimizing the load on the equipment controller even when the equipment is expanded.
Deposition Process;Internet of Things;Deposition Equipment;Equipment Controller;Load Balancing;Sequence Control
- J. K. Ko, S. K. Hong, B. B. Park, and N. S. Kim, "Trends of Converging Smart Devices with IoT Technology", Electronic and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 79-84. 2013.
- B. C. Kim, "A Internet of Things(IoT) based exploration robot design for remote control and monitoring", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 185-190, 2015.
- H. D. Kim, S. W. Lee, and S. H. Lee, "Semiconductor Process and Equipment", Bukdo Publishing Co., Ltd, 2012.
- Y. J. Park, H. R. Whang, "A Study on Optimal Operation Algorithm in Semiconductor Plasma Deposition Equipment", Korean Production & Operations Management Society, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 133-147, 2013.
- I. C. Kwak, Y. S. Yang, B. H. Choi, and Y. M. Kim, "Analysis of Fluid Flow in the Linear Cell Source for Organic Semiconductor Thin Film Deposition", International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol. 26, No. 10, pp. 74-80, 2009.
- Jenna Burrell, Tim Brooke, Richard Beckwith, "Vineyard Computing: Sensor Networks in Agricultural Production", Pervasive Computing, IEEE, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp. 38-45, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/MPRV.2004.1269130
- Hangbae Chang, "A Study on Security Strategy in ICT Convergence Environment", The Jonrnal of Supercomputing, Vol. 1, No. 13, pp. 23-32, 2014.
- Y. D. Kim, J. S. Kim, and H. S. Sung, "Semiconductor production process management", Hongneung Publishing Co., Ltd, 2014.
- J. lee, B. Bagheri, and H. A. Kao, "A Cyber-Physical System architecture for Industry 4.0-based Manufacturing systems", Manufacturing Letters. Vol. 3, pp. 18-23, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mfglet.2014.12.001
- A. Perrig, D. Song, R. Canetti, J. D. Tyger, and B. Briscoe, "Timed Efficient Stream Loss-Tolerant Authentication (TESLA): Multicast Source Authentication Transform Introduction", RFC 4082, 2005.
- Wireless Sensor Network Blog, "Valaram Offers an Affordable Remote Sensor and Monitoring Solution for Android Devices", 2013.
- S. H. Son, S. I. Jun, "Load Balancing Policies for the Desktop Virtual Desktop Services Based on the Xen", Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 55-64, 2008.
- J. M. Yang, J. H. Kim, "A Study on the Enhancement of Network Survivability through Smart Sensor Technologies Convergence", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 8, pp. 269-276, 2016.
- A. Riahi, et al., "A Systemic and Cognitive Approach for IoT Security", in Proc. Cont.rol Computing, Networking, and Communication, Vol. 15, No. 7, pp. 45-52, 2014.
- J. O. Park, "A Study of Message Communication Method Using Attribute Based Encryption in IoT Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 295-302, 2016.