- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Analysis of Difference between IT and Non-IT Companies on the Consumer Dispute Resolution System's Continuous Use Intention -Focusing on Korean Small and Medium Enterprises
소비자 분쟁처리시스템 지속사용의도에 대하여 IT기업과 비IT기업 간의 차이분석에 관한 연구 -한국 중소기업을 중심으로
- Received : 2017.10.19
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
This research analyzed the factors that have the influences on the intentions to use the consumer dispute settlement system for the small- and medium-sized corporations. The consumer dispute settlement system is a general Internet information portal service which enables the small- and medium-sized corporations and the small businesses receive the support for the accurate damage handling method and the legal service through the Internet in their disputes with the black consumers or the consumers. With the small- and medium-sized corporation users who use the consumer dispute settlement system as the subjects, the research took a lot at what influences the consumer dispute settlement system has on the quality of the information, the quality of the system, the ease-of-use regarding which the environmental factors are perceived, and the ease that was perceived and, finally, what influences it has on the intention of the use. The accuracy, the convenience, and the costs of the consumer dispute settlement system had the positive influences on the ease-of-use that was perceived and the accuracy and the convenience, also had the positive influences on the usefulness that was perceived. Also, it was verified that the ease-of-use of the consumer dispute settlement system that was perceived and the usefulness of use of the consumer dispute settlement system that was perceived finally had the positive influence relationships with the intention of the use. It is highly expected that if, based on the results of this research, the quality of the consumer dispute settlement system is maintained and supplemented to fit the priority order, there will be the maintenance of, and the development toward, a system that is even more improved than the previously existent system.
Successful model of the information system;the TOE framework;the acceptance model;the consumer dispute settlement system;Regulation effect
- D. J. Kim, "Improving Efficiency through Antitrust Dual Enforcement", Lawyers Association journal, Vol. 57, No. 11, pp.122-153, 2008. https://doi.org/10.17007/klaj.2008.57.11.004
- S. H. Ahn, "Consumer Protection in the Financial Investment Services and Newly Proposed Bill on Capital Market Consolidation Act", The korean Journal of Securities Law, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp.199-248 2006.
- Klemenhagen, Brain. "Application Service Providers", Cherry Tree & Co, 1999.
- shannon, C. E. and Weaver, W. "The Mathematical Theory of Communication", University of Illinois Press, 1949.
- DeLone, W. H., and McLean, E. R., Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable, Information Systems Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 60-95, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.3.1.60
- Pitt, L. F., Watson, R. T. and Kavan, C. B. "Service Quality: A Measure of Information Systems Effectiveness, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 173-188, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/249687
- DeLone, W. H. and McLean, E. R. "The DeLone and McLean-Model of Information systems Success: A Ten-Year Update, Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 9-30, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- L. G. Tornatzky, & M. Fleischer, "The Processes of Technological Innovation", Lexington, MIA : Lexington Books, 1990.
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived usefulness. perceived ease of use. and user acceptance of information technology." MIS Quarterly, Vol. 13 No. 3, pp.319-339, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, & P. P. Warshaw, "User acceptance of computer technology : a comparison of tow theoretical models." Management science, Vol. 30 No. 2, pp. 361-391, 1989.
- Mahmood, M. A., "Systems Devolopment Method-A Comparative Investigation", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 293-311, 1987. https://doi.org/10.2307/248674
- Venkatesh, V., Boland, J. and hirscheim, R. A., "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model Information and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model Information Systems Research, industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 11, No.4, pp. 342-265, 1987.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V, and Berry, L. L., SERVQUAL; A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64, No.1, pp. 13-18, 1988.
- Bailey, J. E. and Pearson, S. W., "Development of A Tool for Measuring and Analyzing Computer User Satisfaction", Management Science, Vol. 29, No. 5, pp.530-545, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.29.5.530
- Doll, J. and Torkzadeh, G, "The Measurement of End-User Computing Satisfaction", MIS Quartely, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp.259-274, 1988. https://doi.org/10.2307/248851
- Tornatzky, L. G., and Klein, K. J., Innovation Characteristics and Innovation Adoption-implementation: A Meta-analysis of Findings, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 28-45, 1982.
- Ferguson, D. M. and Hill, N. C., The State of US EDI in 1988, In EDI Forum, Vol. 1, pp. 21-29, 1988.
- H. J. Park, B. G. Park., & Y. H. Kim, "A Study on the Relationship among Social support, self Expression, Tourism Experience and Tourism SNS Use Intention", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No. 12, pp105-115, 2015.
- D. R. Hwang, & S. H. Lee, "A Study on the Influende of Convergence Apartment Brand Image on Brand Loyalty : The Consumer-Brand Relationship Quality on the Mediating Effect", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp235-243, 2015.
- C. K. Pyo, K. S. Han, & G. S. Ryu, "An Empirical Study on the Factors Influencing User satisfaction of Military smart-Education", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol 14, No. 2, pp41-48, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.41
- D. S. Kwak, K. H. Yim, & J. H. Kwon "Study on the Influence of Enterprise Features of SNS Service on Relationship Commitment and On-line Word-of-Mouth", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp.225-335, 2013.
- C. Fornell, & D. F. Larcher, "Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error", Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.18, No. 1, pp.39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312
- J. J. Lee, & K. S. Han, "A Study on Factors Affecting the Usage of the Digital Copyright Exchange in Knowledge service Convergence Era", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.6, pp.153-158, 2012.
- K. S. Kim, H. W. Huh & K. S. Han, "A Study on the Benefits of PLM system baed on data Integration and Process management", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 6, pp133-140, 2012.
- B. S. Han, Y. J. An & K. S. Han, "An Empirical Study on the Effects of Store-IT Management Service Quality on Continuous Intention", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 8, pp.115-125, 2016.
- Tiago Oliveira, Maria Fraga Martins. "Literature Review of Information Technology Adoption Models at Firm Level", 2011.
- Seddon, P. B., "A Respecification and Extension of the DeLone and McLean Model of IS Success", Information Systems Research, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 240-253, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.8.3.240
- Hilts, S. R. and Turoff, M., "The Evolution of User Behavior in a Computerized Conferencing System", Communications of the ACM, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp. 739-751, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1145/358790.358794
- Kettinger, W. J. and Lee, C. C., "Pragmatic Perspectives on the Measurement of Information Systems Service Quality", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 223-240, 1997. https://doi.org/10.2307/249421
- Stinivasna, A., "Alternative Measures of System Effectiveness: Associations and Implications", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 243-253, 1985. https://doi.org/10.2307/248951