- Volume 15 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A study on policy for social integration based on case in France
프랑스 사례를 바탕으로 사회통합을 위한 정책방안 연구
- Lee, Hyangsoo (Dept. of Public Administration, Konkuk University) ;
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Dept. of Economics, Korea University)
- Received : 2017.10.23
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the implications of the case of France, which has already implemented the social integration policy with the interest of the social integration of migrants in advance of Korea. First, we analyzed the system and system of social integration policy in France. Second, we analyzed the social integration policy promotion system in France, and examined the ministries and the agencies that direct the integration policies of the migrants. Third, the implications for the integration policy of Korean immigrants were derived through the above analysis. As a result, France was promoting a consistent social integration policy at the level of the central government, and all members of the society participated in the social integration program. It also encouraged participation in the program in conjunction with social integration programs. Based on this, we concluded that the social integration policy of our country should be modified somewhat. First, it is necessary to pursue the unity of policy by uniting the ministries that can manage migrant social integration policy in our country. Second, the main target of the social integration policy of our country should include not only immigrants who migrated from abroad but also Koreans. Third, Korea should encourage migrants to participate more in social integration programs and at the same time increase their participation rate by disadvantage of staying.
Supported by : 고려대학교
- Y. A. Jung & J. H. Chun, "A Study on multi-cultural policies in Korea and Japan", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No.10, pp.133-139, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.133
- H. J. Ko, "Language use in multicultural families and the acceptance of multiculturalism: A case study of Korea" , Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No.10, pp.47-53, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.10.047
- Y. A. Jung & H. S. Kim, "A Method of Using Digital Map to Improve Multicultural Education Efficiency: A Design of 'e-Atlas of Society and Culture' for Marriage Immigrant Women to Overcome Contextual Limitations", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No.11, pp.13-21, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.11.13
- W. W. Kwak, "A Comparative Study on the Diversity of Migrant Integration Strategies between France and Sweden", Dept. of Political Science and International Relations, Hanyang University, 2007.
- The Huffington Post, dated September 1, 2015.
- A. Kim, "International Comparison of Social Welfare Policy for Foreign Residents and Future Direction", Immigration Bureau of the Ministry of Justice and Foreign Policy Headquarters, 2012.
- S. Y. An, "A Study of Satisfaction with the children of multi-cultural family through Taekwondo program", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No.6, pp.535-543, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.6.535
- S. H. Nam, "The Education and Development of Foreign Culture by Digital Multimedia Contents", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No.1, pp.59-66, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.1.059
- S. H. Nam, "App contents plans for convergence education of French literature", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No.1, pp.281-286, 2014.
- Y. K. Lee & H. R. Moon, "A study on the path that the linguistic competence of Marriage migrants affects to the quality of life", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No.3, pp.37-47, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.3.37
- H. Cho & J. K. Ko, "Improvements of the Relevant Act for Working of the Marriage Immigrants' Family in Korea", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No.8, pp.251-263, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.251
- K. G. Han, "Study on Immigration Policy Promotion System of Overseas Countries", .Immigration Bureau of the Ministry of Justice and Foreign Policy Headquarters, 2012.
- B. K. Moon, S. W. Lee & J. H. Kim, "Analysis and effective integration of immigrant social integration delivery system", Ministry of Justice Immigration and Foreign Policy Headquarters, 2013.
- B. G. Moon, H. S. Lee, M. C. Hwang, "Policy Development for the Mandatory Attention to the Immigrant Social Integration Program", Korea Immigration Service Ministry Justice, 2016.
- M. S. Kim, K. W. Hong & Y. Ju, "Building a Policy Paradigm for the Transition to Multicultural and Multicultural Societies (V): Outcomes and Future Tasks of Multicultural Societal Policy". Korea Women's Policy Institut, 2011.