- Volume 28 Issue 6
- 이호영, 이세희, "유한요소법과 전계-열전자 방출 모델에 의한 절연유체 내 공간전하 전파해석", 전기학회논문지, 58(10), 2011-2015, 2009년.
- S. Tungjitkusolmun et al., "Three-dimensional finite-element analyses for radio-frequency hepatic tumor ablation", IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 49, no. pp. 3-9, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/10.972834
- P. Langlet, A. Hladky-Hennion, and J. Decarpigny, "Analysis of the propagation of plane acoustic waves in passive periodic materials using the finite element method", The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 98, no. 5, pp. 2792, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.413244
- M. Kawahara, N. Takeuchi and T. Yoshida, "Two step explicit finite element method for tsunami wave propagation analysis", International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 331-351, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1002/nme.1620120213
- I. Bardi, R. Remski, D. Perry and Z. Cendes, "Plane wave scattering from frequency-selective surfaces by the finiteelement method", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 641-644, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.996167
- K. Kumar, S. Varun, T. Saravanan, R. Sreekala, N. Gopalakrishnan, and K. M. Mini, "Structural damage detection through longitudinal wave propagation using spectral finite element method", Geomechanics & Engineering, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 161-183, 2017. https://doi.org/10.12989/gae.2017.12.1.161
- G. R. Liu, S. S. Quek Jerry, "A non-reflecting boundary for analyzing wave propagation using the finite element method", Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, vol. 39 no. 5-6, pp. 403-417, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-874X(02)00081-1
- J. A. M. Svedin, "Propagation analysis of chirowave guides using the finite- element method", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 38 no. 10 pp 1488-1496, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1109/22.58690
- A. Chakraborty, S. Gopalakrishnan, "A spectrally formulated finite element for wave propagation analysis in functionally graded beams", International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 2421-2448, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7683(03)00029-5
- F. Brechet, J. Marcou, D. Pagnoux, and P. Roy, "Complete analysis of the characteristics of propagation into photonic crystal fibers, by the finite element method", Optical Fiber Technology, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 181-191, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1006/ofte.1999.0320
- M. Hara, T. Wada, T. Fukasawa, and F. Kikuchi, "A three dimensional analysis of RF electromagnetic fields by the finite element method", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 2417-2420, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.1983.1062816
- L. Jian, G. Xu, Y. Gong, J. Song, J. Liang, and M. Chang, "Electromagnetic design and analysis of a novel magneticgear- integrated wind power generator using time-stepping finite element method", Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 113, pp. 351-367, 2011. https://doi.org/10.2528/PIER10121603
- M. Friedrich, J. J. Laurence, and Q. Jianmin, "Modeling elastic wave propagation in waveguides with the finite element method", NDT and E International, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 225- 234, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0963-8695(98)00045-0
- S. H. Lou, L. Tsang, and C. H. Chan, "Application of the finite element method to Monte Carlo simulations of scattering of waves by random rough surfaces: penetrable case", Waves in Random Media(New to Taylor & Francis for 2005) 1991.
- C. J. Reddy, Manohar D. Deshpande, C. R. Cockrell, and Fred B. Beck. "Finite element method for eigenvalue problems in electromagnetics", NASA Technical Paper, 1998 Technical Report.
- S. J. Salon, J. D'Angelo, "Applications of the hybrid finite element-boundary element method in electromagnetics", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 80-85, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.43861
- S. O. Ajose, N. O. Sadiku, and U. Goni, "Computation of attenuation, phase rotation, and cross-polarization of radio waves due to rainfall in tropical regions", IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 43, no. 1 pp. 1-5, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/8.366347
- R. Aroral et al., "Finite element modeling and design of rectangular patch antenna with different feeding techniques". Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 11-17, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4236/ojapr.2013.12004
- 박태영, 이상석, 박래준, "전자기 유한요소법 전자빔 시뮬레이션을 이용한 정전기장 제거용 연한 X-선관 설계 특성 연구". 한국자기학회지, 24(2), 66-69, 2014년. https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2014.24.2.066
- A. Shiri, D. E. Moghadam, "Analytical and FEM based calculation of electromagnetic forces exerted on cylindrical coils due to their own current", The Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, vo. 27, no. 11, pp. 866-872, 2012.
- J. Bacher, F. Waldhart, and A. Muetze, "3-D FEM calculation of electromagnetic properties of single-phase induction machines", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 142-149, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2014.2346792
- V. J. Sarac, D. M. Cundev, "Electromagnetic fields calculation at single phase shaded pole motor", Electrotechnica & Electronica, vol. 47, pp. 41-45, 2012.
- V. Sarac, G. Stefanov, "Calculation of electromagnetic fields in electrical machines using finite elements method", International Journal of Engineering and Industries, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 21-29, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4156/ijei.vol2.issue1.3
- N. Sadowski, Y. Lefevre, M. Lajoie-Mazenc, and J. Cros, "Finite element torque calculation in electrical machines while considering the movement", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 1410-1413, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.123957
- S. Jamali, M. Ardebili, and K. Abbaszadeh, "Calculation of short circuit reactance and electromagnetic forces in three phase transformer by finite element method", Electrical Machines and Systems, 2005. ICEMS, vol. 3, pp. 1725-1730, 2005.
- 이봉구, 김광래, 김강은, "유한요소법을 이용한 초음파 진동 공구혼 설계에 관한 연구", 한국생산제조학회지, 17(6), pp. 63-70, 2008년.
- J. M. McMahon et al., "Gold nanoparticle dimer plasmonics: finite element method calculations of the electromagnetic enhancement to surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy", Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 394, no. 7, pp. 1819-1825, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00216-009-2738-4