Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP), 한국연구재단
- D. Dinu, Y. L. Corre, D. Khovratovich, L. Perrin, J. Grossschadl, A. Biryukov, "Triathlon of lightweight block ciphers for the internet of things," IACR ePrint archive, 2015.
- D. Dinu, A. Biryukov, J. Grossschadl, D. Khovratovich, Y. L. Corre, L. Perrin, "FELICS -Fair Evaluation of LIghtweight Cryptographic Systems," In NIST Workshop on Lightweight Cryptography, vol. 128, 2015.
- D. Hong, J. K. Lee, D. C. Kim, D. Kwon, K. H. Ryu, D. G. Lee, "LEA: A 128-bit block cipher for fast encryption on common processors," In International Workshop on Information Security Applications (WISA'13), pp. 3-27, 2013.
- D. Hong, J. Sung, S. Hong, J. Lim, S. Lee, B. Koo, C. Lee, D. Chang, J. Lee, K. Jeong, H. Kim, J. Kim, S. Chee, "HIGHT: A new block cipher suitable for low-resource device," Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES'06), vol. 4249, pp. 46-59, 2006.
- B. Koo, D. Roh, H. Kim, Y. Jung, D. Lee, D. Kwon, "CHAM: A Family of Lightweight Block Ciphers for Resource-Constrained Devices," International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ICISC'17), 2017.
- R. Beaulieu, S. Treatman-Clark, D. Shors, B. Weeks, J. Smith, L. Wingers, "The SIMON and SPECK lightweight block ciphers," In Design Automation Conference (DAC'15), pp. 1-6, 2015.
- A. Bogdanov, L. R. Knudsen, G. Leander, C. Paar, A. Poschmann, M. J. B. Robshaw, Y. Seurin, C. Vikkelsoe, "PRESENT: An ultra-lightweight block cipher," Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES'07), vol. 4727, pp. 450-466, 2007.
- S. Banik, S. K. Pandey, T. Peyrin, Y. Sasaki, S. M. Sim, Y. Todo, "GIFT: a small PRESENT," Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES'17), pp. 321-345, 2017.
- H. Seo, Z. Liu, J. Choi, T. Park, H. Kim, "Compact implementations of LEA block cipher for low-end microprocessors," In International Workshop on Information Security Applications (WISA'15), pp. 28-40, 2015.
- H. Seo, I, Jeong, J. Lee, W. H. Kim, "Compact Implementations of ARX Based Block Ciphers on IoT Processors," ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (ACM-TECS), accepted for publication.
- R. Beaulieu, D. Shors, J. Smith, S. Treatman-Clark, B. Weeks, L. Wingers, "The SIMON and SPECK block ciphers on AVR 8-bit microcontrollers," In International Workshop on Lightweight Cryptography for Security and Privacy, pp. 3-20, 2014.
- R. Beaulieu, D. Shors, J. Smith, S. Treatman-Clark, B. Weeks, L. Wingers, "SIMON and SPECK: Block Ciphers for the Internet of Things," IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive, 2015.
- R. Benadjila, J. Guo, V. Lomne, T. Peyrin, "Implementing lightweight block ciphers on x86 architectures," In International Conference on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC'13), pp. 324-351, 2013.
- T. Reis, D. Aranha, J. Lopez, " PRESENT Runs Fast: Efficient and Secure Implementation in Software," Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES'17), 2017.