- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Numerical study on the connection type of inner-slab in double deck tunnel
복층터널 내부슬래브의 연결형식에 관한 수치해석적 연구
- Lee, Ho-Seong (Hanyang University, Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Engineering) ;
- Moon, Hyun-Koo (Hanyang University, Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Engineering)
- Received : 2016.08.23
- Accepted : 2016.09.07
- Published : 2016.09.30
This study analyzed behavior of the segment lining considering connection type between inner-slab and segment lining for a double deck tunnel by Shield TBM. In order to establish the design requirements of inner-slab and segment lining in double deck tunnel, inner structure of double deck tunnel at each purpose was analyzed and compared connection type between inner-slab and segment lining. And analyses have been carried out through the beam-spring model by MIDAS Civil 2012. As a result of this study, inner-slab, connection type of between inner-slab and segment lining and Lateral earth pressure coefficients were analyzed to verify the significant design factors.
Grant : 대심도 복층터널 설계 및 시공 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Choi, H.J. (2009), "A study on development of live load model for compact vehicle-only bridges", Dept. of Civil Engineering The Graduate School, Yonsei University.
- Deere, D.U., Peck, R.B., Parker, H.W., Monsees, J.E., Schmidt, B. (1970), "Design of tunnel support systems: highway research record", Vol. 339, pp. 26-33.
- Duddeck, H., Erdmann, J. (1985), "Structure design for tunnels", Tunnel 82, Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium, Brighton, 7-11 June 1982, pp. 83-91.
- Muirwood, A.M. (1975), "The circular tunnel in elastic ground", Geotechnique, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 115-127. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.1922.214.171.124
- Lee, H.S., Moon, H.K. (2016), "Behavior of the segment lining due to the middle slab and the lateral pressure coefficient in duplex tunnel", Journal of Korean Society for Rock Mechanics Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 192-200.
- Rose, D. (1982), "Revising terzaghi's tunnel rock load coefficients", The 23rd U.S Symposium on Rock Mechanics (USRMS), 25-27 August, Berkeley, California, pp. 953-960.
- Ryu, D.H., Kim, S.C., Lee, C.J., Park, J.Y., Lim, J.G., Moon, J.W. (2012), "A study on the application based on the equations of loosening loads for the optimized design of concrete lining", Journal of the Korean society for railway, pp. 7-18.
- Terzaghi, K. (1946), "Rock defects and loads on tunnel support : in rock tunneling with steel supports by proctor, R. V. and white, T. L." Commercial Shearing Co, Ohio, pp. 17-99.
- Yoo, C.S., Jeon, H.M. (2012), "A comparative study on methods for shield tunnel segment lining", J. of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 159-181. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.3.159
- Performance-Based Evaluation of a Double-Deck Tunnel and Design Optimization vol.11, pp.1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.3390/su11010201