- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Estimation of subsea tunnel stability considering ground and lining stiffness degradation measurements
지반 및 라이닝 열화 계측 정보를 반영한 해저 터널의 안정성 평가
- An, Joon-Sang (INHA University, Dept. of Civil Engineering) ;
- Kim, Byung-Chan (HANYANG University, Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Engineering) ;
- Moon, Hyun-Koo (HANYANG University, Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Engineering) ;
- Song, Ki-Il (INHA University, Dept. of Civil Engineering)
- Received : 2016.08.12
- Accepted : 2016.09.02
- Published : 2016.09.30
Efficiency for estimation of subsea tunnel safety can be increased through reflecting back analysis algorithm to displacement measurements besides other measurement information such as stress, water pressure and ground stiffness degradation. In this study, the finite difference code FLAC3D built-in FISH language is used. In addition, the stability of the tunnel lining will be evaluated from the development of displacement-based algorithm and its expanded algorithm with conformity of several parameters such as stress measurements, water pressure measurements, tunnel lining degradation measurements and ground stiffness degradation measurements. By using additional measurement information to assess the stability of subsea tunnel, it was confirmed that the error rate is reduced to the tunnel back analysis.
Grant : 고수압 초장대 해저터널 기술자립을 위한 핵심요소 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- An, J.S., Kim, B.C., Moon, H.K., Song, K.I., Su, G.S. (2016), "DEA optimization for operating tunnel back analysis", Journal of Korean Tunn Undergr Sp Assoc, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 183-193. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.2.183
- An, J.S., Lee, S.H., Lee, H.R., Song, K.I. (2015), "Application of differential evolution algorithm for tunnel back analysis: Feasibility study", Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association. KTA 2015 Fall Symposium, pp. 157-158.
- Deutsche Bahn, A.G. (2007), "Richtlinie 853-Eisenbahntunnel planen, bauen und instand halten", Frankfurt am Main.
- Guan, Z., Jiang, Y., Tanabashi, Y. (2008), "Rheological parameter estimation for the prediction of long-term deformations in conventional tunnelling", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 250-259.
- Han, Y.C., Jeong, S.S. (2014), "A Study on the Concrete Lining Behavior due to Tunnel Deterioration", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 21-34. https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2014.30.4.21
- Hwang, H.S. (2002), "Function optimization and event clustering by adaptive differential evolution", Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 451-461. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2002.12.5.451
- Itasca Consulting Group, Inc. (2012), FLAC3D-Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua in 3 Dimensions. Version 5.0. User Manual, Minnesota, USA.
- Kim, J.W., Hong, E.S., Cho, G.C. (2016), "Assessment of elastic-wave propagation characteristics in groutingimproved rock mass around subsea tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunn Undergr Sp Assoc, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 235-244. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.2.235
- Ladanyi, B. (1974), "Use of the long-term strength concept in the determination of ground pressure on tunnel linings", Proceedings of the 3rd international congress on rock mechanics, National Academy of Sciences, Denver, pp. 1150-1156.
- Lee, J.H., Akutagawa, S. (2009), "Quick prediction of tunnel displacements using Artificial Neural Network and field measurement results", International Journal of the JCRM, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 53-62.
- Lenz, F., Marcher, T. Neumayr, T. (2010), "A9 Bosruck Tunnel-design approaches for swelling rock", Geomechanics and Tunnelling, Vol. 3, Issue 5, pp. 597-608. https://doi.org/10.1002/geot.201000055
- Marcher, T. (2011), "Tunnel Design and Construction Practice: Technical Solutions in Swelling Ground", Workshop UPC: Tunnelling through Saline and Swelling Ground, iLF Consulting Engineers.
- Matsunaga, T. (2008), "Study on Prediction of Tunnel Deformation and Rationalization of Measures", PhD These, Kyoto University (in Japanese).
- Park, E.S., Shin, H.S., Cheon, D.S., Jung., Y.B. (2013), "Management and concept of the monitoring system considering the characteristics of subsea tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunn Undergr Sp Assoc, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 523-536. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2013.15.5.523
- Sandrone, F., Labiouse, V. (2010), "Analysis of the evolution of road tunnels equilibrium conditions with a convergence-confinement approach", Rock mechanics and rock engineering, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 201-218. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-009-0056-y
- Sato, M., Kamemura, K. (1984), "A Study on Time Dependency of Rock Strength", Japanese Geotechnical Society, Vol.19, pp. 783-784 (in Japanese).
- Storn, R., Price, K. (1997), "Differential evolution-a simple and efficient heuristic for global optimization over continuous spaces", Journal of Global Optimization, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 341-359. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008202821328
- Su, G.S., Zhang, X.F., Chen, G.Q., Fu, X.Y. (2008), "Identification of structure and parameters of rheological constitutive model for rocks using differential evolution algorithm", Journal of Central South University of Technology, Vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 25-28. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11771-008-0006-y
- Vardakos, S., Gutierrez, M., Xia, C. (2012), "Parameter identification in numerical modeling of tunneling using the Differential Evolution Genetic Algorithm (DEGA)", Tunnelling and underground space technology, Vol. 28, pp. 109-123. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2011.10.003
- Yokozeki, K., Watanabe, K., Sakata, N., Otsuki, N. (2004), "Modeling of leaching from cementitious materials used in underground environment", Applied Clay Science, Vol. 26, Issues 1-4, August 2004, pp. 293-308. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clay.2003.12.027