- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Properties of Concrete Mixed with Pozzolan Inorganic Polymer(PIP) Waterproof Admixture
인공 무기계 구체방수재를 혼입한 콘크리트의 물성에 관한 연구
- Chung, Jee-Seung (Department of Railroad Construction & Safety Engineering, Dongyang University) ;
- Shin, Hwa-Cheol (Hyosung Corporation) ;
- Kim, Jin-Gu (Samju E&Tech)
- Received : 2016.05.25
- Accepted : 2016.08.12
- Published : 2016.08.31
In this paper, various of experiments were performed for checking the usefulness of Pozzolan Inorganic Polymer(PIP) Waterproof Admixture. The results of the experiment enabled to set the optimum mixture ratio of PIP waterproof admixture as 3.5%. Then, the test specimen mixed with PIP waterproof admixture was produced and consider whether meeting the quality standard of waterproofing admixture for concrete (KS F 4926) From the results, all the items such as mechanical properties and durability were meet the quality standard of KS. The PIP waterproof admixture concrete shows the high resistance of absorption, permeability and chloride ion penetration thanks to its internal components such as siliceous powder, zinc stearate and dispersive polymer.
Supported by : 장산씨엠주식회사
- Y. S. Kim, H. C. Shin and Y. G. Kim, "Waterproofing Method and New Technologies for Construction Structure", Special Articles of Magazine of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol.24, No.4, pp.23-28, 2012.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards, "KS F 4926 Waterproofing Admixture for Concrete", 2012.
- J. Y. Jeong, S. Y. Jang, Y. C. Choi, S. H. Jung and S. I. Kim, "Effects of Limestone Powder and Silica Fume on the Hydration and Pozzolanic Reaction of High-Strength High-Volume GGBFS Blended Cement Mortars", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 127-136, 2015. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2015.27.2.127
- C. Shia and R. L. Day, "Pozzolanic Reaction in the Presence of Chemical Activators Part I. Reaction Kinetics", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.30, pp. 51-58, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(99)00205-7
- E. I. Yang, M. Y. Kim, B. C. Lho and J. H. Kim, "Evaluation on Resistance of Chloride Attack and Freezing and Thawing of Concrete with Surface Penetration Sealer", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 65-71, 2006. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2006.18.1.065
- H. Choi, Y. L. Jiang, M. C. Han, H. K. Ryu and C. G. Han, "A Study on the Waterproof Properties of Cement Mortar with the Addition Rate of the Inorganic Admixture and Zinc Stearate", Proceeding of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 139-144, 1998.
- M. H. Kim, S. K. Oh, K. S. Bae, S. G. Park and Y. R. Kim, "A Study on Watertightness Effect of Waterproofing Admixture Mixed Redispersible Polymer and Siliceous Powder", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 39-46, 2000. https://doi.org/10.22636/JKCI.2000.12.3.39
- J. Y. Kim, S. H. Byun and S. J. Ma, "A Study on Influences of Waterproofing Admixtures for Concrete on Self-Healing Properties of Hardened Cement Paste", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 109-116, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2008.20.1.109