- Volume 25 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Anion Generation according to Vertical Structures of Tree
- Kim, Jeong-Ho (Department of Green Technology Convergency, Konkuk University) ;
- Oh, Deuk-Kyun (Department of Forest Science, Konkuk University) ;
- Seo, Yoo-Hwan (Graduate school of Horticulture, Chiba University) ;
- Park, Jae-Hyeon (Department of Forest Science, Konkuk University) ;
- Yoon, Yong-Han (Department of Green Technology Convergency, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2016.08.04
- Accepted : 2016.09.02
- Published : 2016.10.31
This research assessed the disparity in anion generation according to the vertical structure of a Zelkova Serrata tree for the purpose of creating a pleasant and green city environment. Measurements for the study were conducted between July and August of 2014 in Chung-ju in the central region of the Republic of Korea. The average anion generation of vertical structure trees during active photosynthesis periods was: L Section (
Altitude of the sun;Weather;Zelkova Serrata;Correlation analysis
Supported by : Konkuk University
- Baron, M. J., Wand, R. H., 1983, Fregion ion temperature enhancements resulting from joule heating, J. Geophysical Research, 88, 4114-4118. https://doi.org/10.1029/JA088iA05p04114
- Buckalew, L. W., Rizzuto, A., 1982, Subjective response to negative air ion exposure, Aviation, space, and Environmental Medicine.
- Hopkins, W. G., Huner, N. P. A., 2006, Plant physiology, World Science.
- Ji, C. K., 2003, Effect of anion, Seoul of Korea, Living books.
- Ji, C. K., 2005, Air pollution and anion, Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 19(3), 3-9.
- Jo, Y. B., 2010, A study on the development of suitable locations evaluation model and therapy type to therapeutic forest, M. S. Thesis., Wonkwang University, Iksan, Jeonbuk, Korea (in Korean with English abstract).
- Karjalainen, E., Sarjala, T., Raitio, H., 2010, Promoting human health through forest: Overview and major challenges, Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine, 15(1), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12199-008-0069-2
- Kim, H. S., 2003, Ecophysiological characteristics of long and short shoots in Zelkova serrata, Cheongju University, Cheongju, Chungbuk, Korea (in Korean with English abstract).
- Kim, J. H., Oh, D. K., Yoon, Y. H., 2012, An analysis of anions distribution and correlation by biotope types in summer for pleasant urban environment, Urban Design Institute of Korea, 13(1), 51-62.
- Kim, K. H., Shin, W. S., Yeoun, P. S., Lee, J. H., 2012, Amount of negative ions by forest climates, Korea Institute of Forest Recreation Welfare, 16(4), 125-131.
- Kim, K. S., 1998, Agricultural Meterology, Korea, Hyangmunsa.
- Kim, S. K., Shin, W. S., Kim, M. K., Yeoun, P. S., Park, J. H., Yoo, R. W., 2008, The effect of negative ions on stress responses and cognitive functions, J. korean forest society, 97(4), 423-430.
- Krueger, A. P., 1985, The biological effects of air ions, Int. J. Biometeorology, 29(3), 205-206. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02189651
- Lee, D. H., Chae, Y. G., Jun, J. H., Yoon, T. K., Lee, M. G., 1998, Temperature effect on the nitrate removal by anion - Exchange resin, The Korean Society of Industrial Enginneering Chemistry, 2(2), 885-888.
- Luts, A., Salm, J., 1994, Chemical composition of small atmospheric ions near the round, J. Geophys Res., 99(D5), 10781-10785. https://doi.org/10.1029/93JD03225
- Nam, H. I., 2013, A Study on anion concentration in relation to forest type, topography and altitude, M. S. Thesis, Sangji University, Wonju, Gangwon, Korea (in Korean with English abstract).
- Perkins, M. D., Eisele, F. L., 1984, Irst mass spectrometric measurements of atmospheric ions at ground level, J. Geophys Res., 89(D6), 9649-9657. https://doi.org/10.1029/JD089iD06p09649
Rho, S. K., Kim, H. L., 2007, Effects of
$O_2$and minus ion treatment on oxidant and anti-oxidant enzymes activity during maximal GXT in men and women, The Official Journal of the Korean Association of Certified Exercise Professionals, 9(1), 59-67.
- Skalny, J. D., Mikoviny, T., Matejcik, S., Mason, N. J., 2004, An analysis of mass spectrometric study of negative ions extracted from negative corona discharge in air, Int. J. Mass Spectrum, 233, 317-324. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijms.2004.01.012
- Shin, W. S., Yeoun, P. S., Kim, K. H., Lee, J. H., 2012, Amount of a negative ions by forest climates, Journal of Korea Institute of Forest Recreation Welfare, 16(4), 125-131.
- Tammet, H., Horrak, U., Laakso, L., Kulmala, M., 2006, Factors of air ion balance in a coniferous forest according to measurements in Hyytiala, Finland, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 6(11), 3377-3390. https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-6-3377-2006
- Um, T. W., Kim, G. T., 2010, Correlations between concentrations of negative ions and forest type and site factors at national forests in Yangyang-gun, Korean Society of Environment and Ecology, 24(5), 539-546.
- Wei, C., Wang, J., Jiang, Y., Zhang, Q., 2006, Air negative charge ion concentration and its relationships with meteorological factors in different ecological functional zones of Hefei city, The Journal of Applied Ecology, 17(11), 2158-2162.
- Wu, C. C., Lee, G. W., Yang, S., Yu, K. P., Lou, C. L., 2006, Influence of air humidity and the distance from the source on negative air ion concentration in indoor air, Science of the Total Environment, 370(1), 245-253. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2006.07.020
- Yataki, K., 1993, The power of forest, Tokyo of Japan, Kobun-sa.