- Volume 16 Issue 7
Recently, the popularity of smart devices such as Wi-Fi and LTE has increased the use ratio of wireless dramatically. On the other hand, the use ratio of wired internet is decreasing. The IoT(Internet of Things) is not only for people but also for communication between people and things, and communication between things and things by connecting to a wireless without choosing a place. Along with the rapid spread of the IoT there is a growing concern about the threat of IoT security. In this paper, the proposed scheme is a efficiency group key agreement in IoT environment that guarantees secure communication among light-weight devices. The proposed scheme securely be able to communication with the group devices who share a group key, generated by own secret value and the public value. Such property is suitable to the environment which are required a local area and a group.
- Donghee Kim, Seokung Yoon, Yongpil Lee, Security for the IoT Service, The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences. (2013), Vol.30, No.8, pp.53-59.
- Carlo Blundolz, Alfred0 De Santis, Amir Herzberg, Shay Kutten, Ugo Vaccaro, Moti Yung, Perfect-Secure Key Distribution for Dynamic Conference, Information and Computation, Volume 146, Issue 1, 10 October 1998, Pages 1-23, (2007).
- Yong Wang, Group Rekeying Schmees for Secure Group communication in Wireless Sensor Networks, (2007). ICC '07. IEEE International Conference on 24-28 June 2007,pp3419 - 3424, (2007)
- J.C.M. Teo, C.H. Tan, J.M. Ng Authentication Group Key Agreement against Dos in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks, WCNC 2007. IEEE pp3563 - 3568, (2007)
- Zhen Yu, Yong Guan, A Robust Group-based Key Management Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks,Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2005 IEEE, Volume 4, 13-17 March 2005, pp1915-1920,(2005)
- Katz, J. and Yung, M.: Scalable Protocols for Authenticated Group Key Exchange. In Advances in Cryptology Crypto'03, Springer-Verlag, LNCS 2729 (2003) 110-125