Supported by : Egg Board
- Abeyrathne EDNS, Lee HY, Ahn DU. 2013. Egg white proteins and their potential use in food processing or as nutraceutical and pharmaceutical agents -A review. Poult Sci 92(12):3292-3299. https://doi.org/10.3382/ps.2013-03391
- Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency. 2010. Processing standards and ingredient specifications for livestock amendment. Available from: http://www.qia.go.kr/viewqiaDepartWebAction.do?id=10024&type=&com_no=0. Accessed August 27, 2016.
- Des Roches A, Nguyen M, Paradis L, Primeau MN, Singer S. 2006. Tolerance to cooked egg in an eff allergic population. Allergy 61(7):900-901. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01134.x
- Im MC. 2015. Prevalence and characteristics of Salmonella spp. in commercial layer farms in Korea. Master's thesis. Kyungpook University, Daegu, Korea. p 36.
- Kim HJ, Park K. 2011. Egg consumption and prevalence of metabolic syndrome in Korean adults: Based on 2007-2008 Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Korean J Community Nutr 16(3):364-374. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2011.16.3.364
- Kim JG. 1997. Analysis of problems of food service establishments contributing to food poisoning outbreaks discovered through the epidemiological studies of some outbreaks. J Food Hyg Saf 12(3):240-253.
- Kim MH, Park EH, Lee YE. 2013. Actual use condition and satisfaction of dietitians and cooks over combi-steam oven of school foodservices in Gyeonggi. Korean J Food Cook Sci 29(4):331-342. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2013.29.4.331
- Lemon-Mule H, Sampson HA, Sicherer SH, Shreffler WG, Noone S, Nowak-Wegrzyn A. 2008. Immunologic changes in children with egg allergy ingesting extensively heated egg. J Allergy Clin Immunol 122(5):977-983.e1. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2008.09.007
- Lee SM, Kim HY, Hong CH. 2002. Knowledge and attitude of dieticians in feeding facilities on egg consumption. Korean J Vet Pub Health 26(1):65-75.
- Lee JA, Lee JH, Bae HJ. 2010. Evaluation of oven utilization effects at school foodservice facilities in Daegu and Gyeongbuk province. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 39(7):1064-1072. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.7.1064
- Martin MJ, Browner WS, Hulley SB, Kuller LH, Wentworth D. 1986. Serum cholesterol, blood pressure, and mortality: Implications from a cohort of 361,662 men. Lancet 2(8513):933-936.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology. 2006. General measures improving school meals. Available from: http://moe.go.kr/web/100066/ko/board/download.do?boardSeq=36108. Accessed July 9, 2016.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. 2015. Specific prevention tips of food poisoning bacteria. Available from: http://www.mfds.go.kr/fm/content/view.do?menuKey=132&contentKey=19. Accessed August 25, 2016.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. 2009. Food values 2009. Ministry of Health & Welfare, Sejong, Korea.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. 2013. Korea national health and nutrition examination survey. Ministry of Health & Welfare, Sejong, Korea. p 476.
- Nonghyup. 2015. Noghyup pirce information. Available from: http://newgp.nonghyup.com/ui/ieum/ieum08/IEUM0800.jsp. Accessed July 24, 2016.
- Rural Development Administration. 2015. Rural development news. Available from: http://www.rda.go.kr/board/board.do?mode=list&prgId=day_farmprmninfoEntry. Accessed August 19, 2016.
- Spence JD, Jenkins DJ, Davignon J. 2012. Egg yolk consumption and carotid plaque. Atheroscler 224(2):469-473. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2012.07.032
- Shin MY. 2015. Update on egg allergy in children. Allergy Asthma Respir Dis 3(1):15-21. https://doi.org/10.4168/aard.2015.3.1.15
- Yang EJ, Lee YE, Moon HK. 2014. Nutritional roles and health effects of eggs. J Nutr Health 47(6):385-393. https://doi.org/10.4163/jnh.2014.47.6.385
- Yoo YM, Chae HS, Jeong SG, Ham JS, Jang A, Yoo HS, Ahn CN. 2008. Egg utilization survey for school meals in Gyunggi province of Korea. Korean J Poult Sci 35(2):197-203. https://doi.org/10.5536/KJPS.2008.35.2.197