- Volume 28 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Relationships among of Sport Enjoyment, Participation Satisfaction, and Participation Adherence Intention of Water Leisure Sports Participants in Busan
부산지역 해양레저스포츠 참여자의 스포츠즐거움, 참여만족 및 참여지속의사와의 관계
- Received : 2016.08.09
- Accepted : 2016.09.12
- Published : 2016.10.31
The purpose of this study was to analyze the relationships among sport enjoyment, participation satisfaction, and participation adherence intention of water leisure sports participants in Busan. The study conducted a research survey through purposive sampling method after selecting 3 water leisure sports center in Busan. 360 questionnaires distributed and 352 were selected as final valid sample by removing 8 questionnaires that have insufficient answers. Hypothesis test on collected data was conducted by using SPSS 20.0 and AMOS 19.0 programs. The results were as followings. First, sport enjoyment had a significant effect on participation satisfaction. Second, sport enjoyment had effect on participation adherence intention. Third, participation satisfaction had effect on participation adherence intention. Fourth, sport enjoyment had directly positive effect on participation adherence intention. In addition, it had effect on participation adherence intention as the partial mediation of the participation satisfaction.
- Anderson, J. C. & Gerbing, D. W.(1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach. Psychological Bulletin, 103, 411-423. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- Cho, Bo-Sung.Lee, Yeon-Ju & Kim, Mi-Lyang (2008). The effect of sport enjoyment of badminton club members on self-esteem and subjective well-being, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 32(2), 35-45.
- Cho, Jin-Hyun & Lee, Kang-Hun(2004). Analysis on the Enjoyment Sources in PE Class of Middle School Students, Journal of Sport Education 9(1), 112-125.
- Choi, Sung-Bae & Kim, Ho-Soon(2009). The effect of marine sports participant's enjoyment and flow experience and continuous behavior after participation, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 33(2), 189-199.
- Deci, E. L. & Ryan, R. M.(1985). Intrinsic motivation and self determination in human behavior. NY: Plenum.
- Han, Jae-Duk(2013). The Relationship among Enjoyment Factor and Class Satisfaction in Cultural Physical Education in University and Exercise Adherence Intention, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 51(1), 421-432.
- Izard, C. E. (1991). The psychology of emotions. NY: Plenum.
- Jung, Yeon-Sung(2015). Relationship among Sports Fun, Classes Satisfaction, and Exercise Adherence Intention of University Students in Water Sports, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 60(1), 317-326.
- Kim, Hyung-Ryong & Park, Sun-Mun(2005). Study on the Relations between the Motivations to Attend Leisure Sports and the Fun of the Sports, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 24(1), 517-528.
- Kim, Jin-Kook & Jeon, Chan-Soo(2009). The Influence of Marine Sports Class Satisfaction in University on Continuous Participation Intention, The Korean Society of Sports Science 18(2), 709-719.
- Kim, Ji-Young(2009). The Influence that the Participating Satisfaction of Leisure Sports Participants have on the Intent to Continue Sports, Unpublished Master's Thesis, Dankook University.
- Kim, Jong-Sang(2009). A study on the selection attributes of marine resorts as a kind of tourist attractions, Unpublished Master's Thesis, Hanyang University.
- Kim, Mi-Lyang(2007). The Relationship among Leisure Attitude, Leisure Function and Leisure Satisfaction of Dance Sports Participants, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 31(1), 73-84.
- Kwon, Gi-Il, Yang, Dae-Seung & Kim, Woo-Won (2014). The Effects on the Psychological Happiness, Living Satisfaction, and Continuing Exercise Intention of the Factors of Fun by Participating in the National Fitness 100 Program, Korean Society of Sport Science 23(1), 303-314.
- Kwon, Hee-Ja(2010). A Study on Relations between Female College Students' Participating Motivation, Leisure Satisfaction, Living Satisfaction and Reuse Intention, Korean Society of Sports Science 19(1), 473-483.
- Kwon, Il-Kwon & Mun, Sun-Ho(2015). An Analysis of Difference between Importance and Satisfaction of Choice Attributes for the Marine Leisure, The Korean Society of Sports Science 24(1), 571-584.
- Kwon, Il-Kwon & Nam, Sang-back(2015). Qualitative Inquiry on the Formation of Serious Leisure Experience for Water Sports Mania, The Journal of Fisheries and Marine Science Education 27(6), 1782-1795.
- Lee, Byung-Yoo & Seo, Jae-Bok(2012). An examination of model among fun, exercise flow and Continuous Behavior of participate in water sports, Journal of Sport 10(1), 91-100.
- Lee, Chang-Sub & Nam, Sang-Woo(2003). A Development of Questionnaire on Sources of Enjoyment and Worry in Physical Education Class of Middle School, Journal of Korean Sport Education 42(3), 161-173.
- Lee, Ji-Eun & Kim, Kong(2013). An Analysis of the Relationship between Interest and Worry in Lessons, Satisfaction with Lessons, and Intention on Athletics Continuity, The Korean Society of Sports Science 22(4), 63-83.
- Lee, Jin-Mo.Shin, Yong-John, & Park, Jin-Soo (2008). A Study for the Vitalizations of Marine Leisure Sports; Analyses on the recognitions for the Marine Leisure Sports and their Current State-of-the-Art, Journal of Korean Navigation and Port Research 32(8), 645-652. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2008.32.8.645
- Lee, Kwang-Soo & Lee, Seung-Chul(2007). he relationship between involvement and future behavior intentions of MTB player, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 31(4), 157-170.
- Lee, Sang-Duk & Han, Sang-Duk(2009). The Cause and Effect the Relationships Risk Sports Participation's among Aarticipate's Motive between Exercise Addiction, Self-fulfillment and Participant Adherence, The Korean Society of Sports Science 18(4), 315-329.
- Park, Hee-Bae(2010). Relationship among Fun Factor, Participation Satisfaction, and Intention to Re-Participation of University Students in Marine Sports Classes, Unpublished Master's Thesis, Dankook University.
- Park, Hee-Bae.Kim, Ji-Tae & Cho, Nam-Heung (2010). Relationship among Fun Factor, Leisure Satisfaction, and Intention to Continuance of University Students in Marine Sports Classes, Journal of leisure and recreation studies 34(3), 257-267.
- Park, Hyung-Gil & Lee, Yeon-Ju(2012). Effects of Baseball Club Member's Recreation Specialization on Sport Commitment and Team Commitment, Korean Journal of Physical Education 51(5), 537-547.
- Park, Sang-Jin, Kim, Kyu-Tae, Park, Chagn-Bum & Shin, Seung-Yup(2014). The Effects of Fun Factors of High School Physical Class on Exercise Adherence, Korean Society of Sport Science 23(6), 765-777.
- Rye, Che-Cheong & Yoon, Sang-Taek(2009). Scheme of revitalization on adventuring tourism of undersea in Jeju-Do -Centering on the infra-development and experter training of ocean leisure sport industry-, Sport Science Research 15(1), 85-95.
- Seo, Hee-Jin(2003). Relationships among Sport Participation, Peer Relations and Deviant Behaviors in Youth, Korean Journal of Physical Education 42(3), 143-152.
- Wankel, L. M.(1993). The importance of enjoyment to adherence and psychological benefits from physical activity. International Journal of Sport psychology, 24, 151-169.
- Yoon, Yoo-Sik.Jun, Jae-Kyoon & Lee, Sang-Ho (2011). A Study on Market Segmentation based on Participation Motives - Participants' Satisfaction, Loyalty, Preference, and Promotion Directions in Marine Leisure Sorts, Korean Academic Society of Tourism Management 26(2), 265-281.