- Volume 50 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Analyzing User's Perceptions on Quality Elements and Attributes of University Library Services and Their Relative Importance
이용자 관점의 대학도서관 서비스 품질요소와 속성 및 상대적 중요도 분석
- 김미령 (서울지방경찰청 도서관)
- Received : 2016.07.25
- Accepted : 2016.08.12
- Published : 2016.08.30
The purpose of this study is to understand the quality of University library service and to propose analyzing method from user's perspective. For that, this study noted that 'the process' of using the university library service rather than 'what did they use' in the university library. In-depth interview data about User's experiences that they used university library drew service quality elements based on the method of grounded theory. Comparing the derived service quality elements with LibQual+ dimensions, the result of this study is as follows. (1) Service quality element related to the user's emotion and new user-friendly service customization were shown. (2) Substantial claims of users were analyzed more specifically by this study. It seeks ways to differentiate service quality factors by attributes and priority importance about service quality elements which was analyzed using KANO and AHP.
User's Perceptions;Grounded Theory;KANO;AHP;Quality Attributes;Relative Importance
- 김만호. 2013. 5점 척도 KANO 모델을 이용한 품질속성의 분류 및 활용에 관한 연구. 박사학위논문, 성균관대학교 대학원 기술경영학과. Kim, Man-ho. 2013. Classification and Utilization of Quality Attributes using the 5-PointLikert Scale Kano Model. Ph.D. diss., Department of Management of Technology, The GraduateSchool of Sungkyunkwan University, Korea.
- 배용섭, 유영목. 2011. Kano 모델과 QFD를 활용한 가치요소 중심의 서비스 디자인 개선방안. 한국경영과학회지, 36(4): 109-123. Bae, Yong-Sup and Yu, Yung-Mok. 2011. "A Value Based Service Design Using Kano'sModel and QFD." Journal of the Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, 36(4): 109-123.
- 심원식, 이은철. 2013. 대학도서관 서비스 품질 평가를 위한 기초 연구. 서울: 한국교육학술정보원. Shim, Wonsik and Lee, Eun-Chul. 2013. Preliminary Study on the Service Quality of UniversityLibrary. Seoul: Korea Education & Research Information Service.
- 이동성, 김영천. 2012. 질적 연구방법으로서 근거이론의 철학적 배경과 방법론적 특성에 대한 고찰. 열린교육연구, 20(2): 1-26. Lee, Dongsun and Kim, Youngchun. 2012. "An Inquiry on the Philosophical Backgroundsand Methodological Characteristics of Grounded Theory as Qualitative Research Method." The journal of Yeolin Education, 20(2): 1-26.
- 조용욱. 2013. KANO 모델을 기반으로 한 품질속성 평가방법론 제안. 대한안전경영학회지, 15(1): 259-269. Cho, Yong-Wook. 2013. "Propose new methodology based on Kano's Model." Journal of KoreaSafety Management & Science, 15(1): 259-269.
- 키노시타 에이조, 오오야 타가오. 2012. 전략적 의사결정기법 AHP. 권재현 역. 서울: 청람. Kinosita, Aeijo and Oya, Takao. 2012. Strategic Decision Making Techniques. Translated byKwon, Jae Hyun. Seoul: Cheongram.
- 홍성만, 임채홍, 하민철. 2012. 문화예술교육정책의 우선순위 탐색: 학교문화예술교육 정책행위자에 대한 심층면담과 AHP(analytic hierarchy process) 분석을 중심으로. 한국사회와 행정연구, 23(1): 77-105. Hong, Sung Man, Lim, Chae Hong and Ha, Min Cheol. 2012. "An Exploratory Study ofPriorities for Culture and Arts Education Policy: With a Focus on In-depth Interview andthe Analytic Hierarchy Process of Policy Actors for Culture and Arts Education in Schools." Korean Society and Public Administration, 23(1): 77-105.
- Brophy, P. 2006. Measuring Library Performance: Principles and Techniques. London, UK:Facet Publishing.
- Cronin, J. J. Jr. and Steven, A. T. 1992. "Measuring Service Quality: A Reexamination and Extension." Journal of Marketing, 56(3): 55-68.
- Fagan, J. C. 2014. "The Dimensions of Library Service Quality: A Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the LibQUAL+ Instrument." Library & Information Science Research, 36(1):36-48. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lisr.2013.10.003
- Garvin, D. A. 1984. "What Does Product Quality Really Means?." Sloan Management Review, 26(1): 25-43.
- Glaser, B. G. and Strauss, A. L. 1967. The Discovery of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research. 이병식, 박사욱, 김사훈 공역. 2012. 근거이론의 발견: 질적 연구 전략. 서울: 학지사.
- Gronroos, C. 1984. "A Service Quality Model and its Marketing Implication." European Journal of Marketing, 18(4): 36-44. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000004784
- Kano, N. et al. 1984. "Attractive Quality and Must-Be Quality." The Journal of the Japanese Society for Quality Control, 14(2): 39-48.
- Morse, J. M. 2001. "Situating Grounded Theory Within Qualitative Inquiry." In Schreiber, R. S. and Stern, P. N. 2001. Using Grounded Theory in Nursing. New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A. and Berry, L. L. 1985. "A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research." Journal of Marketing, 49(4): 41-50.
- Satty, T. L. 1980. The Analytical Hierarchy Process: Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Strauss, A. and Corbin, J. 1990. Basics of Qualatative Research: Grounded Theory Procedures and Techniques. 신경림 역. 2001. 근거이론의 단계. 서울: 현문사.
- Strauss, A. and Corbin, J. M. 1998. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
- Timko, M. 1993. "An Experiment in Continuous Analysis." Center for Quality of Management Journal, 2(4): 17-20.