- Volume 50 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Use Behavior and Demand Forecasting of Legislative Information Service for the Member of the National Assembly
국회의원의 입법정보 이용행태와 수요예측에 관한 연구
- Received : 2016.07.25
- Accepted : 2016.08.12
- Published : 2016.08.30
The purpose of this study is to find a policy and to predict the needs of legislative information service of the 20th National Assembly. For this purpose, It is critical to understand the use behavior of legislative information service according to the attribute for the member of the 19th National Assembly. Thus, this study examined the results of reference service of National Assembly Library of Korea using the politics attribute and the relation attribute as independent variables for the member of the National Assembly in the First Half of the 19th National Assembly. Consequently, there were meaningful differences in the use of legislative information service between users by party affiliation, method of an election and introversion. Also, the increased demand of legislative information service was predicted in that the 20th National Assembly is the status of the opposition majority and the three major parties.
Member of the National Assembly;Legislative Information Service;Information Use Behavior;Demand Forecasting
- 김란우. 2009. 법안투표행태에서 드러난 정치 네트워크 영향력연구. 석사학위논문, 서울대학교대학원 사회학과 . Kim, Lanu. 2009. The Contingency of Influence Network Effect on Political Voting Decision:A Case Study of 17th Korean National Assembly. M.A. thesis, Department of Sociology, Graduate School of Seoul National University, Korea.
- 김장수. 2006. 의원발의의 미시적 동인 분석: 심층인터뷰를 중심으로. 국제정치논총, 46(4):203-220. Kim, Jang Su. 2006. "An Analysis on Legislator's Incentive to Bill Proposal: In-Depth Interview." The Korean Journal of International Studies, 46(4): 203-220.
- 남해진. 2009. 국회의원의 입법활동 결정요인에 관한 연구-17대 국회의원을 중심으로. 석사학위논문, 연세대학교 보건대학원 보건정책관리학과. Nam, Hye Jin. 2009. Study on Lawmaking Activity Determinants of Members of the NationalAssembly: Based on the Seventeenth National Assembly. M.A. thesis, Department of HealthPolicy and Management, The Graduate School of Public Health, Yonsei University, Korea.
- 박영희. 2007. 입법과정에서의 정보이용과 수요예측: 16대 및 17대 국회의원을 중심으로. 박사학위논문, 성균관대학교 국정관리대학원. Park, Young Hee. 2007. Information Use and Demand Forecasting during the LegislativeProcess. Ph.D. diss., Graduate School of Governance, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea.
- 서현진, 박경미. 2009. 17대 국회 의원발의 법안의 가결요인 분석. 한국정치학회보, 43(2): 89-112. Seo, Hyun-Jin and Park, Kyungmee. 2009. "An Analysis on Passage of the Legislators' Bills."Korean Political Science Review, 43(2): 89-112.
- 유승익. 2006. 17대 국회의원의 인구사회학적인 배경분석: 역대국회와의 비교. 의정연구, 13(1):101-127. You, Seng Ick. 2006. "The Comparison of Socio-demographic Backgrounds of 17th NationalCongress with Previous Ones." Journal of Legislative Studies, 13(1): 101-127.
- 이수상. 2012. 네트워크 분석 방법론. 서울: 논형. Lee, Soo-Sang. 2012. Network Analysis Methods. Seoul: Nonhyung.
- 이현출. 2009. 17대 국회 의원입법안 분석: 발의, 내용, 심의결과. 한국정당학회보, 8(1): 255-286. Lee, Hyunchool. 2009. "Member's Bill Proposal in the 17th National Assembly of Korea."Korean Party Studies Review, 8(1): 255-286.
- 최준영. 2006. 의원발의의 동인에 대한 경험적 분석: 사건계수 분석기법(Event Count Analysis)을 중심으로. 21세기정치학회보, 16(2): 307-326. Choi, Jun Young. 2006. "What Makes Legislators Introduce Bills?." The journal of 21st CenturyPolitical Science Association, 16(2): 307-326.
- Bimber, B. 1991. "Information as a Factor in Congressional Politics." Legislative Studies Quarterly, 16(4): 585-605. https://doi.org/10.2307/440019
- Bratton. 2011. "Networks in the Legislative Arena: How Group Dynamics Affect Cosponsorship." Legislative Studies Quarterly, 36(3): 423-460. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1939-9162.2011.00021.x
- Cohen, R. E. 1973. "Information Gap' Plagues Attempt to Grapple with Growing Executive Strength." National Journal, 5: 379-388.
- Davidson, R. H. and Oleszeck, W. J. 1990. Congress and Its Members. Washington, D.C.:CQ Press.
- Fenno, R. Jr. 1973. Congressmen in Committees. Boston: Little, Brown.
- Fowler, J. H. 2006a. "Connecting the Congress: A Study of Cosponsorship Networks." Political Analysis, 14(4): 456-487. https://doi.org/10.1093/pan/mpl002
- Fowler, J. H. 2006b. "Legislative Cosponsorship Networks in the U.S. House and Senate." Social Networks, 28(4): 454-465. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socnet.2005.11.003
- Griffith, E. S. 1967. Congress: Its Contemporary Role. New York: New York University Press.
- Jones, C. O. 1976. "Why Congress Can't Do Policy Analysis." Policy analysis, 2(2): 251-264.
- Kingdon, J. W. 1989. Congressmen's Voting Decisions. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Maisel, L. S. 1981. "Congressional Information Sources." In Joseph C. and G. C. M. 1981. The House at Work. Austin: University of Texas Press.
- March, J. G. and Herbert A. S. 1958. Organization. New York: John Wiley.
- Rieselbach, L. N. 1977. Congressional Reform In the Seventies. Morristown, NJ: General Learning Press.
- Ripley, R. B. 1978. Congress: Process and Policy. New York: W.W. Norton & Company.
- Sabatier, P. and Whiteman, D. 1985. "Legislative Decision Making and Substantive Policy Information: Models of Information Flow." Legislative Studies Quarterly, 10(3): 395-421. https://doi.org/10.2307/440038
- Schick, A. 1976. "The Supply and Demand for Analysis on Capitol Hill." Policy Analysis, 2(2): 215-234.
- Schneier, E. 1970. "The Intelligence of Congress: Information and Public Policy Patterns." Analysis of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 388: 14-24. https://doi.org/10.1177/000271627038800103
- Sundquist, J. L. 1981. The Decline and Resurgence of Congress. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution.
- Whiteman, D. 1985. "The Fate of Policy Analysis in Congressional Decision Making: Three Types of Use in Committees." Western Political Quarterly, 38(2): 294-311. https://doi.org/10.2307/448631
- Zwier, R. 1979. "The Search for Information: Specialists and Nonspecialists in the U. S. House of Representatives." Legislative Studies Quarterly, 4(1): 31-42. https://doi.org/10.2307/439601