- Volume 27 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon in Domestic Distribution Petroleum
국내 유통 중인 석유제품 내 석유계 총 탄화수소화합물(TPH) 분석
- Lim, Young-Kwan (Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Min (Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Kim, Jong-Ryeol (Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Kwon, Min-Jeong (Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Lee, Kyoung-Heum (Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Ryu, Seong-Hyun (Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority)
- Received : 2016.07.08
- Accepted : 2016.08.05
- Published : 2016.10.10
Over 60~70% of the domestic soil contamination have occurred by petroleum products. B T E X including benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene and total petroleum hydrocarbon (TPH) have to be inspected for the contaminated soil by petroleum products. An accurate contamination analysis is necessary to estimate the are of contaminated soil and also establish an appropriate purification scheme. In this study, we analyzed a sectional TPH pattern for current domestic distributed petroleum products. Also, the TPH content was analyzed by compensating the defect of current Korea standard analytic methods for soil where the analytic range is just for
- J. F. Portha, S. Louret, M. N. Pons, and J. N. Jaubert, Estimation of the environmental impact of a petrochemical process using coupled LCA and exergy analysis, Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 54, 291-298 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2009.09.009
- M. Tobiszewski and J. Namiesnik, PAH diagnostic ratios for the identification of pollution emission sources, Environ. Pollut., 162, 110-119 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2011.10.025
- S. M. Yun, C. S. Kang, J. Kim, and H. S. Kim, Evaluation of soil flushing of complex contaminated soil: An experimental and modeling simulation study, J. Hazard. Mater., 287, 429-437 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2015.01.062
- Y. K. Lim, C. S. Jeong, K. W. Han, and Y. J. Jang, Analysis of jet fuel for the judgment of soil polluter, Appl. Chem. Eng., 25, 27-33 (2014). https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2013.1088
- The Ministry of Environment, Korea, http://www.me.go.kr.
- Y. K. Kim, Development of Microbial Additives on Bioremediation of Oil-contaminated Soil, MS Thesis, Myongji University, Korea (2002).
- Soil Environment Conservation Act, Degree of the Ministry of Environment-463, Korea.
- Korean Standard for the Analysis of Contaminated Soil, Ministry of Environment, Korea.
- Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority, http://www.kpetro.or.kr.
- Business Act for Quality Standard, Inspection Method and Inspection Fee of Petroleum Product, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, 2015-140, Korea.
- EPA Method 8015B, Nonhalogenated organics using GC/FID.