- Volume 27 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Practical Process Development of AMCA from Recyclable Source MFB
재사용이 가능한 MFB로부터 AMCA의 합성 공정 개발
- Kim, Jong Cheon (Department of Bio & Nano Chemistry, Kookmin University) ;
- Ryu, Young (Department of Bio & Nano Chemistry, Kookmin University) ;
- Kim, Seok Chan (Department of Bio & Nano Chemistry, Kookmin University)
- Received : 2016.07.25
- Accepted : 2016.09.13
- Published : 2016.10.10
A facile synthesis of 4-(aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic acid (AMCA) from recyclable methyl 4-formylbenzoate (MFB) was described. In particular, we investigated the best process variables such as catalyst, hydrogen pressure, reaction temperature, and reaction time for AMCA conversion from AMBA through hydrogenation reaction. The best conditions were found to be as follows: the catalyst as [5% Pd/C, 5% Pt/C, 5% Rh/C (1 : 1 : 1)] which is a composite catalyst, the pressure as 30 bar, the reaction time as 8 hours and the reaction temperature at
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원
- K. D. Kim, Y. Yu, H. J. Jeong, M. J. Ham, K. L. Kim, A. N. Kim, O. Davgajantsan, G. S. Park, and S. C. Kim, Development on recovery of MFB from industrial waste without second pollution, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 33, 4275-4276 (2012). https://doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2012.33.12.4275
- K. D. Kim, Y. Ryu, and S. C. Kim, Facile One-Pot Synthesis of PABA from MFB, Appl. Chem. Eng., 25, 337-339 (2014). https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2014.1020
- T. F. Slaughter and C. S. Greenberg, Antifibrinolytic Drugs and Perioperative Hemostasis, Am. J. Hematol., 36, 32-36 (1997).
- J. Vessman and S. Stromberg, Determination of tranexamic acid in biological material by electron capture gas chromatography after direct derivatization in an aqueous medium, Anal. Chem., 49, 369-373 (1977). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac50011a012
- M. Carl, F. Svahn, and L. Karlson, Tranexamic acid derivatives with enhanced absorption, J. Med. Chem., 29, 448-453 (1986). https://doi.org/10.1021/jm00154a004
- M. Levine and R. Sedlecky, Preparation of p- and m-Aminomethylcyclohexylcarboxylic Acid, J. Org. Chem., 24, 115-116 (1959). https://doi.org/10.1021/jo01083a608
- Z. L. Jiang, Preparation method of 4-chloromethyl benzoic acid t-butyl ester, CN Patent 1907948 (2006).
- C. M. Cook, M. C. Hausladen, M. C. Savidakis, and M. J. Fifolt, Ring halogenation of aromatic compounds, U.S. Patent 6124512 A (2000).
- Z. X. Jiang, Z. F. Song, and W. R. Diao, Application of urotropine as catalyst in aminomethylbenzoic acid synthesis, CN Patent 102816077 A (2012).
- J. Chang, Novel technology for synthesis of aminomethylbenzoic acid, CN. Patent 102718673 A (2012).
- Z. Li, L. Fang, J. Wang, L. Dong, Y. Guo, and Y. Xie, An improved and practical synthesis of tranexamic acid, Org. Process Res. Dev., 19, 444-448 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1021/op500395b
- R. R. Davies and H. H. Hodson, The Kinetics of aromatic halogenation. Part II. The chlorination of hydrocarbons, J. Chem. Soc., 279-281 (1943). https://doi.org/10.1039/jr9430000279
- S. Robert, E. Ireland, and P. Bey, Homogeneous catalytic hydrogenation: Dihydrocarvone, Org. Synth. Coll., 6, 459 (1988).
- S. H. Kim, Y. Ryu, J. C. Kim, and S. C. Kim, Recovery of MFB generated from dimethyl terephthalate production process, Appl. Chem. Eng., 26, 621-623 (2015). https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2015.1045