- Volume 41 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Measurements and Assessments on Shielding Performance of FCTC10 60Co Transport Container
- Zhuang, Dajie (China Institute for Radiation Protection) ;
- Zhang, Guoqing (Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics) ;
- Li, Guoqiang (China Institute for Radiation Protection) ;
- Wang, Renze (China Institute for Radiation Protection)
- Received : 2015.07.17
- Accepted : 2016.09.21
- Published : 2016.09.30
Background: FCTC10 container is designed to transport
- He SJ. Protection and safety of ionizing radiation utilization in industry (in Chinese). 1st Ed. Beijing China. Atomic energy press. 2009:12-13.
- International Atomic Energy Agency. Regulations for the safe transport of radioactive material. IAEA Safety Standards Requirements. No.SSR-6. 2012;109-118.
- International Atomic Energy Agency. Advisory material for the IAEA regulations for the safe transport of radioactive material. IAEA Safety Standards Requirements. No.SSG-6. 2012;157-174.
- Chen YF, Chiou YF, Chang SJ. Effects of source and geometry modeling on the shielding calculation for a spent nuclear fuel dry storage cask (in Chinese). Nucl. technol. 2013;182(2):224-234. https://doi.org/10.13182/NT13-A16432
- Tang ZQ, Li GQ, Su BY, Li ZQ. Numerical Simulation on Impacting Test of Industrial Irradiation Transport Package for Radioactive Material Under the Accident Condition (in Chinese). J. Tai-Yuan University of Technology. 2015;46(2):247-252.