- Volume 14 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Introduction of the Internet-only Bank and Development direction Proposal
국내 인터넷 전문은행의 도입과 발전 방향 제안
- Choi, Jeong-Il (Division of Business, Sung Kyul University)
- 최정일 (성결대학교 경영학부)
- Received : 2016.07.08
- Accepted : 2016.09.20
- Published : 2016.09.28
Korea is ahead of the launch of internet banking professional following to America, Europe and Japan. Internet banking is a professional non-store bank to conduct business such as deposits and loans on the internet and call centers. It is operating in a low-cost structure and minimizes the loans and deposits, various fees than traditional banks and obtains a profit. In order to be successful internet banking professional to develop a differentiated work with the existing banks should be competitive. In this paper, we explore and analyze the cases of Japan and the United States to present the future direction of domestic Internet banking professional future. Also it is expected to enable faster and more convenient one-stop financial services. Internet specialized bank is expected to continue to develop further by the inevitable competition with conventional banks as developing differentiated financial services. Deregulation of banks and industries and participation of various companies of security, insurance, telecommunications, and retail are expected to lead to the convergence among industries and development of new financial services.
- H. N. Moon, "Internet specialized bank Launch, expectation half, concern half", Venture column, Global Economics, 2016.
- Y. S. Cho, "Business Model and Implications of Korean Internet specialized bank", Bain & Company, pp.1-31, 2015.
- S. R. Ahn, "The implications of domestic Internet professional banking appearance", Issue Report, Korea Housing Finance Corporation, Vol. 15, No. 11, pp.1-27, 2015.
- B. H. Seo, "Korean Internet specialized bank introduced measures", Report, Korea Institute of Finance, pp.1-70, 2015.
- S. J. Kang, "International Internet specialized banking trends and Domestic ISSUES", KB Knowledge Vitamins, KB Financial Group Institute of Management, Vol. 14, No. 73, pp.1-8, 2014.
- D. J. Cheon, "US internet professional banking system and status", Financial and economic trends issues briefs, WFRI, Vol. 4, No. 55, pp.1-4, 2015.
- B. H. Seo, "Expected effect and implications due to the introduction of Internet professional banking", Finance Brief, Korea Institute of Finance, Vol. 24, No. 33, pp.10-11, 2015.
- Y. M. Seo, "Enhancing synergies case of Japan's Internet-based securities firm specializing in bank", Financial Investment, KFIA, Vol. 167, pp.1-24, 2015.
- H. N. Kim, "Overseas Internet professional Bank, to meet customer needs more easily, conveniently", Money Today IT, 2015.
- M. S. Chae, "Introduction of specialized internet banking, how has vary the banking industry", Nice Special Report, Nice Credit Rating, 2016.
- M. S. Kim, "Internet specialized bank, for the time being inevitable deficit after the establishment : the initial IT infrastructure deployment and marketing costs spent", Daehan Financial Newspaper, 2016.
- D. H. Cho, "Major Issues and Challenges of the domestic Internet professional banking introduction", Issues and Argument, Legislative Assembly Research Unit, pp.1-4, 2015.
- Y. H. Kim, "Internet Ethics for Mobile SNS Era", The journal of digital policy & management, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp.1-8, 2013.
- Financial Services Commission.Financial Services Commission, "Introduction of Internet professional banking", pp.1-16. 2015.
- J. W. Kim.S. T. Park, "An Empirical Study on Factors Influencing a Consumer's Switching Behavioral Intention in the Internet Shopping Mall Environment", The journal of digital policy & management, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp.199-209, 2013.
- B. C. Kim, "A Internet of Things(IoT) based exploration robot design for remote control and monitoring", Journal of digital convergence, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp.185-190, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.185
- U. Y. Choi, "Boldly mitigating the removing regulation of banks and industry to activate Internet specialized bank", Economic Brain interview, MK, 2016.
- S. P. Lee.S. H. Wang, "The Situations of Internet Primary Bank in Major Countries and Some Legal Implications", Collection of Law Treatises, Vol. 33, No. 1, pp.303-339, 2016.
- L. S. Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.017
- S. H. Park, "Trend of division and congregation ahead of the No.1 Internet specialized bank", Issue Inside, MK Economy, Vol. 1821, pp.13-13, 2015.
- K. S. Song, "A Study on the Risk Management of e-Finance by Active Internet", The journal of digital policy & management, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp.189-202, 2010.
- S. H. Lee⋅D. W. Lee, "A Study on Internet of Things in IT Convergence Period", Journal of digital convergence. Vol. 12, No. 7, pp.267-272, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.7.267
- C. H. Yoon.G. D. Choi, "The Effects of National Culture on Ethical Decision-Making in the Internet Context : An Exploratory Analysis", Journal of digital convergence, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp.23-36, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.12.23
- S. H. Kim.J. S. Han, "Smart Cold-Chain Monitoring Automation System Architecture based on Internet of Things", Journal of digital convergence, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp.351-356, 2014.
- S. P. Jung, "A study on child support payments and child support calculation methods", International Judicial Affairs, Vol. 7, No. 2 , pp.37-59, 2015.
- B. H. Seo, "Expected effects and implications due to the introduction of Internet banking professional", Weekly Financial Brief, Vol. 24, No. 33, pp.10-11, 2015.
- M. J. Lee.K. I. Khoe, "Development Method of Digital Content Finance-Focused on by Technical Value Evaluation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.111
- S. J. Lee, "Orientation of the Internet professional bank looked to Germany Fidor Bank Case", Weekly Financial Brief, Vol. 24, No. 48, pp.10-11, 2015.
- J. G. Oh, "The separation of finance and industry, requirements of the Internet professional banking success", Korea Economic Research Institute Seminar paper, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp.1-23, 2016.
- Y. S, Jeon.H. R. Kim, "Internet professional banking, Issues and Prospects", KIRI weekly, Vol. 339, pp.1-6, 2015.
- Wiki Pedia : ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Satisfaction and Continuous Use Intention of Internet-only Banks vol.57, pp.1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.6115/fer.2019.001