- Volume 5 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Study of runout-motion in body physical techniques: physical index and sensory index
- Kim, Jeong-lae (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Eulji University) ;
- Shin, Kyu-ok (Department of Beauty & Cosmetic Science, Eulji University)
- 투고 : 2016.08.08
- 심사 : 2016.09.02
- 발행 : 2016.09.30
Body physical technique is to pursuit the dynamic motion by the physical index(PI) and sensory index(SI) on the physical body function. Function of the physical body by the motor condition is organized the dynamic physical system. For the physical motion of signal, we is defined a runout value of the body function by the physical index on the dynamic state. The concept of body physical index was identified the reference of physical index and sensory index by the body technique. As to detect a variation of the body physical technique-runout physical index(BPT-RPI) of the maximum and average and minimum in terms of physical motion, and the dynamic sensory value that was a runout function of the vision variation of the
body physical techniques;runout physical index;dynamic physical motion;body physical index
- Kusoffsky A., Apel I., Hirschfeld H., "Reaching-lifting-placing task during standing after stroke: Coordination among ground forces, ankle muscle activity, and hand movement." Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Vol.82, No.5, pp.650-60, 2001 May; https://doi.org/10.1053/apmr.2001.22611
- Sandy McCombe Waller, Michelle G., "Prettyman, Arm training in standing also improves postural control in participants with chronic stroke." Gait & Posture, Vol.36, pp.419-424, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2012.03.025
- Nashner, L., McCollum, G., "The organization of postural movements: a formal basis and experimental synthesis." Behavioral and Brain Sciences, Vol.26, pp.135-172, 1985.
- He, J., Levine, W., Loeb, G., "Feedback gains for correcting small perturbations to standing posture." IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control, Vol.36, pp.322-332, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1109/9.73565
- P.X. Ku, N.A. AbuOsman, A.Yusof, W.A.B.Wan Abas, "Biomechanical evaluation of the relationship between postural control and body mass index." Journal of Biomechanics, Vol.45, pp.1638-1642, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2012.03.029
- B.L. Arnold, R.J. Schmitz, "Intertester and intratester reliability of the biodex stability system." Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, Vol.7, pp.95-101, 1998b. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsr.7.2.95
- Kim, J.L., Kwon Y.M., "Implementation of Algorithm for home network during a bio-sensor system activities." The Journal of IIBC, Vol.10, No.5, pp.31-37, 2010.
- Kim, J.L., Hwang, K.S., Nam, Y.S., "Assessment of the Posture Function by Head Movement." The Journal of IIBC, Vol.14, No.5, pp.131-135, 2014.
- Kim, J.L., Hwang, K.S., Study of quake wavelength of dynamic movement with posture, International Journal of Advanced Smart Convergence, Vol.4, No.1, pp.99-103, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7236/IJASC.2015.4.1.99