- Volume 5 Issue 3
High-tech industries in a state well enough to troubleshoot hacking information introduction a big barrier to delay the growth of the market related to IoT(Internet of Things) as is likely to be on the rise. This early on, security issues introduced in the solution, a comprehensive solution, including the institutional laws/precautions needed. Recent examples of frequent security threats while IoT is the biggest issue of introducing state-of-the-art industry information due to the vulnerable security hacking. This high-tech industries in order to bridge the information responsible for the target attribute, target range, and the protection of security and how to protect the subject, IoT environment (domestic industrial environment) considering the approach is needed. IoTs with health care and a wide variety of services, such as wearable devices emerge. This ensures that RFID/USN-based P2P/P2M/M2M connection is the implementation of the community. In this study, the issue on the high-tech industrial information and the vulnerable security issues of IoT are described.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea, the Korea Lottery Commission
- Kyung-Sik Min, "Internet of Things", NET Term, KISA, June 2012.
- "The Internet of Things Is Poised to Change Everything", IDC, Oct. 2013.
- Se-Hwan Park, "IoT Core Technologies and Marketability Analysis", Weekly Technology Trends, Vol.1630, NIPA, Jan. 29. 2014.
- "Core Trends of IoT Industries", Global ICT R&D Strategy Trend, NIPA, June 2013.
- Mashable, "Nike Unveils FuelBand for Tracking All Physical Activity", 2012. 1.
- Se-Hwan Park, "IIoT Security System Construction Scheme", 2015 IIoT Market Prospect Seminar_Keynote Speech Data, CCTV NEWS, May 28. 2015.
- "ARM Brings the Internet of Things To Life On Its Campus", Data Center Knowledge, 2013. 7.
- IoT Security-related Poll Results(SANS Institute Data).
- "IoT Status and Key Issues", IITP, Dec. 2014.
- D. Gessner et al., "Trustworthy Infrastructure Services for a Secure and Privacy-respecting Internet of Things", IEEE Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy, 2012.