- Volume 44 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Evaluation and Analysis of The Building Energy Saving Performance by Component of Wood Products Using EnergyPlus
EnergyPlus를 이용한 건물 부위별 목질제품 적용에 따른 건축물 에너지 절감 기여도 평가
- Seo, Jungki (Building Environment and Materials Lab, School of Architecture, Soongsil University) ;
- Wi, Seunghwan (Building Environment and Materials Lab, School of Architecture, Soongsil University) ;
- Kim, Sumin (Building Environment and Materials Lab, School of Architecture, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2016.03.29
- Accepted : 2016.05.28
- Published : 2016.09.25
Increasing green house gas and it consequent climate change problems are discussed as a global issue. Accordingly, future local green house gas emission will increase up to 40% of the entire local green house gas emission and therefore, efforts to reduce the emission in construction industry is urgently required. Therefore, in this study, heating energy demand was analyzed by using the EnergyPlus simulation according to wood material finishes configuration. EnergyPlus has the entry for a variety of buildings and heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HAVC) system components, in particular buildings, air conditioning systems, and performs simultaneous integrated calculated through the feedback between the heat source unit, a verification program according to the ASHRAE Standard 140-2007 to be. The climate data for the simulation we used the data IWEC in Incheon and Gwangju provided by EnergyPlus. The analysis of simulation model was farm and fishing house standard design drawings: 2012, presented at the Korea Rural Community Corporation. The results of simulation of central region and southern region were effected by wood products of simulation model into the interior finish, exterior finish, windows, wooden structure. Also, it was confirmed that the reduced heating energy demand.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Chang, K.-K. 2003. Environment-friendly Wood House Architectural Institute of Korea, Review of Architecture and Building Science 47(5): 33-36.
- Kang, Y., Kim, S. 2016. Evaluation of The Hygrothermal Performance by Wall Layer Component of Wooden Houses Using WUFI Simulation Program Journal of the Korean Wood Science and Technology 44(1): 75-84. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2016.44.1.75
- Kim, S., Park, J.-S., Lee, J.-J. 2013. Improvement of Energy Efficiency in Wood Frame House with Energy Efficient Methods, Journal of the Korean Wood Science and Technology 41(1): 77-86. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2013.41.1.77
- Kim, S., Yu, S., Seo, J., Kim, S. 2013. Thermal Performance of Wooden Building Envelope by Thermal Conductivity of Structural Members, Journal of the Korean Wood Science and Technology 41(6): 515-527. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2013.41.6.515
- Kim, S. 2013. Application of Wood and Wooden Architecturein Order to Save Construction Energy, Architectural Institute of Korea, Review of Architecture and Building Science 57(4): 13-16.
- Yu, S.-G., Kim, S., Seo, J., Kim, S. 2013. Analysis of Energy Efficiency of Light-Weigh Wood Frame House and Wooden Passive House Using PHPP, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea 29(8): 199-207.
- Effect of Location, Clone, and Measurement Season on the Propagation Velocity of Poplar Trees Using the Akaike Information Criterion for Arrival Time Determination vol.12, pp.3, 2019, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12030356