- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Impact of Plan Characteristics of Residential Land Development Project on Inner Land Price Change
택지개발사업의 계획특성이 사업지구 지가변동에 미치는 영향
- Jang, In-Soo (Graduate School of Environmental & Urban Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- 장인수 (충북대학교 일반대학원 환경.도시공학과)
- Received : 2016.07.14
- Accepted : 2016.08.11
- Published : 2016.08.31
The purpose of this study is to analyze the impact which the plan characteristics of Residential Land Development Projects have on land price changes in the project district and to derive policy implications for the efficient promotion of these projects. For this purpose, we analyzed the promotion land price change progress of Residential Land Development Projects step-by-step. After theoretical consideration and a review of the references, 16 plan characteristics of Residential Land Development Projects affecting land price changes were selected ((1) The rate of land price change, (2) Business area, (3) Residential land ratio, (4) Commercial land ratio, (5) Semi-residential land ratio, (6) Neighborhood facilities land ratio, (7) Apartment house ratio, (8) Street ratio, (9) Park & green ratio, (10) Ratio of land for schools, (11) Site development cost for
- Jeong-won Jo, Analysis on Characteristics of the Changes in Land Prices According to Land Development Project - Centering on a Case of Hwaseong Dongtan District, Sejong University, The Graduate School of eMBA, Master degree, 2008.
- Seung-chul Park, A Study on the Change of Land Price in the Outskirts of Housing Site Development Project, Dankook University, The Graduate School of Real Estate & Construction, Master degree, 2009.
- Tag-kyu Kim, A Study on the Influence of Residential Environmen Improvement Projects change of Land Price in Project Districts and Neighboring Areas - A Case of Daegu Metropolitan City, Taegu University, The Graduate School of Urban Planning & Management, Master degree, 2011.
- Hyung-tai Kim and Jungwook Kim, Study on Land Price Change in Residence Development Projects, pp. 8-47, Korea Development Institute, 2012.
- Jeong-Eun Kim, Characteristics of Cheongju Urban Spatial Structure by Analysis of Land Price Distribution, Chungbuk National University, The Graduate School of Urban Engineering, Master degree, 2010.
- Kwan-hyun Yeo, Analyzation of Urban Space Structure by Spatial Distribution pattern of Land Price in Seoul, Inha University, The Graduate School of Administration, Master degree, 2010.
- Soo Choi, Delimiting the Impact Area of Residential Land Development Projecton Land Prices, University of Seoul, The Graduate School of Urban Administration, Doctor's degree, 2010.
- Dong-wong Park and Joo-hyung Lee, An Analysis on the Impacts of High-Tech Complex on Neighborhood Housing Price, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 4543-4550, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.10.4543 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.10.4543
- Hee-yeon Lee and Seung-cheol Rho, Theory of High Class Statistical Analysis, pp. 214-227, Bobmunsa, 2012.
- Ho-jun Lee and Hyung-tai Kim and Dong-ho Jeong, A Study on the Standard Land Price and Just Compensation, Korea Development Study, vol. 34. no. 3, pp. 1-29, 2012.