- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
간호대학생의 핵심기본간호술에 대한 학습경험, 중요성인식과 학습 자기효능감이 수행자신감에 미치는 영향
The Influence of Nursing Students' Learning Experience, Recognition of Importance and Learning Self-efficacy for Core Fundamental Nursing Skills on their Self-confidence
- Kim, Soon-Ok (Depart. of Nursing, Shinhan University) ;
- Kang, Bok-Hee (Depart. of Nursing, Daegu Health College)
- 투고 : 2016.05.31
- 심사 : 2016.08.11
- 발행 : 2016.08.31
본 연구는 핵심기본간호술에 대한 학습경험, 중요도인식과 학습 자기효능감이 수행자신감에 미치는 영향을 알아보기 위해 질문지를 통해 조사 분석한 서술적 조사연구이다. 연구대상자는 D지역 소재 일개대학 간호학과에 재학중인 간호학생 231명이었으며, 자료수집은 2015년 5월11일에서 6월18일까지 실시하였다. 자료분석은 SPSS 21.0 Program을 이용하여 t-test, ANOVA, 피어슨 상관관계(Pearson's correlation coefficients), 다중회귀분석(Multiple regression) 통계방법을 활용하여 분석하였다. 연구결과를 살펴보면 학습경험은 활력징후, 근육주사, 피하주사 순으로 높았고, 중요성인식은 정맥요법, 근육주사, 활력징후 순으로 높았으며, 수행자신감은 활력징후, 격리실 출입시 보호 장구 착용 및 폐기물관리, 입원관리하기 순으로 높게 나타났다. 일반적 특성에 따른 학습경험은 학년, 학습 자기효능감과 수행자신감은 전공만족도와 실습만족도에 따라 통계적으로 유의한 차이가 있었다. 핵심기본간호술에 대한 학습경험, 중요성인식, 학습 자기효능감, 수행자신감과의 상관관계에서는 학습경험과 수행자신감, 학습 자기효능감과 수행자신감에서 정적 상관관계를 보였고, 수행자신감에 영향을 미치는 요인은 학습 자기효능감과 학습경험 순으로 높게 나타났다. 따라서 본 연구결과를 근거로 핵심기본간호술 수행자신감을 향상시키기 위한 교육전략 수립 시 학습 자기효능감을 강화시키고, 학습경험을 증가시키는 방안이 필요할 것으로 사료된다.
Core fundamental nursing skills;Learning experience;Learning self-efficacy;Nursing students;Self-confidence
- E. J. Lee, W. H. Jun, "Sense of coherence and stress of clinical practice in nursing students", The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 163-171, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.163 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.163
- Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education, Nurse core competency and nursing education learning outcomes, Retrieved September 3, 2013, from: http://www.kabon.or.kr, 2014.
- I. S. Seo, S. M. Oh, H. O. Park, R. W. Ma, "Effects of basic clinical practice program in academic motivation, Critical thinking and clinical nursing competence of nursing students", Journal of the Korea Academia Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 2276-2284, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.2276 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.2276
- Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education, Specify the colleges four-year term of study screening, Retrieved January 20, 2014, from: http://www.kabon.or.kr, 2014.
- S. H. Bae, J. S. Park, "The recognition of achievement and importance of nursing program outcome among nursing students", Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, vol. 19, pp. 203-214, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.2.203 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.203
- Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education 2012-a, Core clinical nursing skill evaluation items for Korean nursing education accreditation assessment, Retrieved May 20, 2013, from or.kr/HyAdmin/upload/goodFile/120130201102332, 2013.
- Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education 2012-b, Core basic nursing skill items second edition 2012, Accreditation assessment standards for education of Korea(the course of the nursing bachelor's degree). Retrieved May 20, 2013, from http://kabon.or.kr/kabon02/120120319133351.
- S. N. Park, S. K. Lee, "Factors influencing basic nursing skill competency in nursing students", Journal of Korean Academy Fundamentals Nursing, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 6-13, 2008.
- C. Barrett, F. Myrick, "Job satisfaction in preceptorship and its effect on the clinical performance of the preceptor", Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 364-371, 1998. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00511.x https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00511.x
- A. K. Han, D. S. Cho, J. S. Won, "A study on learning experiences and self-confidence of core nursing skills in nursing practicum among final year nursing students", Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 162-173, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2014.21.2.162 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2014.21.2.162
- H. K. Hur, S. M. Park, Y. H. Shin, Y. M. Lim, G. Y. Kim, K. K. Kim, H. O. Choi, J. H. Choi, "Development and applicability evaluation of an emergent care management simulation practicum for nursing students", Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 228-240, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.228 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.228
- M. S. Yoo, I. Y. Yoo, "The effectiveness of standardized patient managed instruction for a fundamentals of nursing corse", Korean Journal of Nursing Query, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 89-109, 2011.
- H. J. Yeong, "Nursing students' perceptions of clinical learning environment" Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2595-2607, 2010.
- E. J. Shin, "A study related to self-efficacy, satisfaction with practice and fundamentals of nursing practicum", Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, vol. 15, pp. 380-386, 2008.
- I. S. Lee, C. S. Park, "Factor influencing confidence in performance competence of core basic nursing skills by nursing students", Journal of the Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 297-307, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2015.22.3.297 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2015.22.3.297
- S. O. Kim, H. S. Kim, "Effects of psychiatric nursing practicum using simulated patients on self-directed learning readiness, learning self-efficacy, Satisfaction of learning", The Korea Contents Association, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 396-408, 2012.
- S. R. Song, "The effect of self-evaluation method using video recording on competenc y in nursing skills, self-directed learning ability, problem solving ability, and academic self-efficacy", Unpublished master' thesis, Sung shin Women' University, 2013.
- Y. H. Lee, "The influence of academic self-efficacy and self-regulated learning on school-related adjustment", Doctoral dissertation, Kwandong University, 2011.
- H. Y. Jin., K. Y. Park, K. Y. Park, M. J. Kim, Y. O. Yang, "Factors influencing the confidence on performance of core fundamental nursing skills amonf nursing students",Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, vol. 14, pp. 2611-2622, 2012.
- P. Dillon, "The cognitive, competence and confidence development of baccalaur ate nursing students over an academic year with clinical experience", Doctoral dissertation, Widener University, 2002.
- J. S. Park, "Simulation evaluation of nursing practice through education", The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education research report, 2011.
- H. W. Ayres, "Factors related to motivation to learn and motivation to transfer learning in a nursing population", Doctoral Dissertation, North Carolina University, 2005.
- S. Y. Park, "The effect of using standardized patients in psychiatric nursing practical training for nursing college students", Unpublished master', Chosun University, 2012.
- M. Aoyama, Y. Tamura, Y. Ishikawa, M. Yada, I. Miyawaki. "Confidence-weighted testing: A descriptive study of Japanese nursing students", Nursing and Health Sciences, vol. 15, pp. 504-509, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/nhs.12066 https://doi.org/10.1111/nhs.12066
- K. Kim, S. O. Chang, H. S. Kang, K. S. Kim, J. I. Kim, H. Kim, J. H. Park, M.R. Eom, M. S. Youn, O. Lee, J. S. Won, "Content and educational needs for fundamental nursing practice", Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, vol. 18, pp. 506-519, 2011.
- E. H. Chang, M. H. Mo, E. H. Choi, "A comparative study on perceived importance and frequency of core nursing skills between general and special wards", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 1264-1272, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1264 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1264
- M. Y. Jho, "Effects of core fundamental nursing skills education on self-efficacy, clinical competence and practice satisfaction in nursing students", Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 292-301, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2014.21.3.292 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2014.21.3.292
- S. A. Yong, M. G. Kim, S. B. Kim, Y. O. Jeong, J. H. Ahn, Y. B. Jeon, "Performance competence confidence of core basic nursing skills by nursing students" Journal Korean Academic Society Nursing Education, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 159-160, 2015.
- Y. H. Kim, S. Y. Hwang, A. Y. Lee, "Perceived confidence in practice of core basic nursing skills of new graduate nurses", The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 37-46, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.1.37 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.1.37
- M. W. Kim, "Development of objectives of nursing clinical education, based on the nursing core competency", Doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, 2003.
- D. W. Choi, "Clinical competence according to experiences on the essential of fundamental nursing skills in nursing students", Journal Korean Academic Society Nursing Education,vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 184-191, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.2.184 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.2.184
- Violato C, Lockyer J, "Self and peer assessment of pediatricians, psychiatrists and medicine specialists: implications for self-directed learning", Advances in Health Sciences Education, vol. 11, pp. 235-244, 2006. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10459-005-5639-0 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10459-005-5639-0
- D. H. Schunk, "Ability versus effort attributional feedback: Differential effects self-efficacy and achievement", Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 5, pp. 848-856, 1983. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.1688 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0622.214.171.1248
- Bandura A, "Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavior change", Psychological Review, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 191-215, 1977.
- M. h. Shin, "A Study on the differences of problem-solving ability between students with high level of self-efficacy and students with low level of self-efficacy 19, 2, innovation center for engineering education", Seoul National University of Technology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 30-37, 2009.
- J. C. Bae, "Analysis of mediating effects of learning flow in relations of adolescents' learning motive, academic self-efficacy and self-directed learning", Unpublished master' thesis Keimyung University, 2011.
- Effects of a Neonatal Nursing Practice Program on Students’ Stress, Self-efficacy, and Confidence vol.24, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2018.24.3.319