- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
중소병원 간호사의 환자안전태도, 안전통제감이 안전간호활동에 미치는 영향
Factors affecting the Patient Safety Attitude and Safety Control on Safety Care Activities among Nurses in Small and Medium-sized Hospitals
- 김은정 (기독간호대학교)
- Kim, Eun-Jeoung (Department of Nursing, Christian College of Nursing)
- 투고 : 2016.06.16
- 심사 : 2016.07.07
- 발행 : 2016.07.31
본 연구는 중소병원 간호사의 안전간호활동에 영향을 미치는 요인을 파악하기 위한 서술적 조사연구이다. 연구대상은 G광역시에 소재하는 7개 중소병원 간호사 227명을 대상으로 하였다. 자료수집은 2016년 5월 16일부터 5월 23일까지 이루어졌으며, 수집된 자료는 SPSS 18.0 program을 이용하여, 기술통계, t-test, one way ANOVA, Pearson's correlation, multiple regression으로 분석하였다. 분석 결과 환자안전태도 4.11점, 안전통제감 3.74점, 안전간호활동 4.33점이었다. 일반적 특성에 따른, 대상자의 환자안전태도는 학력과 직무만족도에서 통계적으로 유의한 차이를 보였으며, 대상자의 안전통제감은 연령, 학력, 근무경력, 직위, 안전교육경험, 안전사고경험, 직무만족도에서 유의한 차이를 보였고, 대상자의 안전간호활동은 학력, 근무부서, 환자안전교육, 직무만족도에 따라 통계적으로 유의한 차이를 보였다. 환자안전태도, 안전통제감, 안전간호활동 간에 유의한 양의 상관관계가 있었다. 대상자의 안전간호활동에 환자안전태도, 안전통제감, 환자안전교육이 긍정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 본 연구를 기초로 중소병원 간호사들의 안전간호활동에 대한 강화를 위해서 환자안전태도와 안전통제감을 향상시킬 수 있는 인식전환이 필요하다. 또한, 지속적인 환자안전교육을 위한 다양한 안전 간호사례 제공과 체계적인 지원이 필요하다.
- M. R. Kim, "Concept analysis of Patient Safety", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 1-8, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.1.1 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.1.1
- J. H. Lee, S. I. Lee, "Patient safety: The concept and general approach", Journal of Korean Society of Quality Assurance in Health Care, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 9-18, 2009.
- H. W. Cho, J. H. Yang, "Relationship between Perceived Patient Safety Culture and Patient Safety Management Activities among Health Personnel", Journal of the Korean Academy Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 19 No. 1 pp. 35-45, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.1.035 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.1.035
- J. Jeong, Y. J. Seo, E. W. Nam, "Factors Affecting Patient Safety Management Activities at Nursing Divisions of Two University Hospitals", Korean journal of hospital management Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 91-109, 2006.
- Joint Commission Accreditation of Health Organization, "National patient safety goals", Retrieved, 2010 June 15. From: http://www.jointcommission.org/standards_information/npsgs.aspx
- S. J. Park, G. Y. Kang, Y. O. Lee, "A study on Hospital Nurses' Perception of Patient Safety Culture and Safety Care Activity", Journal of the Korean Critical Care Nursing, Vol, 5, No. 1, pp. 44-55, 2012.
- S. G. Kim, "Hospital safety of user and workers awareness", National Evidence based Healthcare Collaborating Agency, 2015. From:http://www.neca.re.kr/center/paper/report_view.jsp?boardNo=GA&seq=163&q=626f6172644e6f3d4741
- P. A. Abbot, "Research in patient Safety/Err or reduction: A Nursing Perspective", Session presented at the Post-conference for 8th International Congress in Nursing Information, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 2003.
- F. Milligan, S. Dennis, "Improving Patient Safety and Incident Reporting", Nursing Standard, Vol. 19, No. 7 pp. 33-36, 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7748/ns2004.10.19.7.33.c3733 https://doi.org/10.7748/ns2004.10.19.7.33.c3733
- W. Nicklin, J. E. MacVeety, "Canadian Nurses' Perceptions of Patient Safety in Hospitals", Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 11-21, 2002. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12927/cjnl.2002.19154 https://doi.org/10.12927/cjnl.2002.19154
- H. E. Jang, "Impact of Nurses' of Patient Safety Culture and Safety control Patient Safety Management Activities in University Hospital", unpublished master's thesis, Chosun University, Gwangju, 2013.
- Korea Consumer Agency, "Safety-related survey of hospital medical disputes", 2006.
- H. H. Gong, Y. J. Son, "Impact of Nurses' Job satisfaction and Organizational Commitment on Patient safety Management Activities in Tertiary Hospitals", Journal of Korean Academy Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 19 No. 4 pp. 453-462, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.4.453 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.4.453
- H. Y. Kim, H. S Kim, "Effect of Perceived Patient Safety Culture on Safety Nursing Activities in the General Hospital Nurse's", Journal of Korean Academy Administration, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 413-422, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2011.17.4.413 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2011.17.4.413
- R. Ramanujam, K. Abrahamson, J. A. Anderson, "Influences on Nursing Perception of Hospital Unit safety Climate", HLM regenstief Center for Healthcare Engineering RCHE Publication Retrieved 10 August 2009. From: http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/rch_rp
- D. C. Ganster, M. R. Fsilier, C. L. Cooper, L. T. Robertson, "Control in the workplace", International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Vol. 3, pp. 235-280, 1989.
- Y. H. Huang, M. Ho, G. S. Smith, P. Y. Chen, "Safety climate and self-report injury: Assessing the mediation role of employee safety control", Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 38, pp. 425-433, 1999. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2005.07.002 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2005.07.002
- K. K. Kim, et al., Effects of an Education Program on Prevention of Malpractice using Precedent Cases related to Patient Safety in Safety Perception, Safety Control, Autonomy and Accountability in Clinical Nurses", Journal of Korean Academy Administration, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 67-75, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.1.67 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.1.67
- W. Y. Je, "Hospital worker's perception of patient safety culture in a university hospital", unpublished master's thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, 2007.
- M. Y. Kim, Y. M. Kim, "Comparative studies in Perception of Patient safety culture of nurses and dental hygienist", Journal of the Korea Academia Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 5196-5205, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.11.5196 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.11.5196
- E. K. Kim, M. A. Kang, H. J. Kim, "Experience and perception on patient safety culture of employees in hospitals", Journal of Korean Academy Nursing Administration, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 321-334, 2007.
- J. H. Choi, K. M. Lee, M. A. Lee, "Relationship between hospital nurses' perceived patient safety culture and their safety care activities", Korean Journal of Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 64-72, 2010.
- M. H. Nam, "The cognition level on the patient safety and safe nursing activities among hospital nurses in Busan", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Inje University, Kimhae, 2010.
- S. J. Park, "A study on hospital nurse's perception of patient safety culture and safety care activity", Unpublished master's thesis, Dong-A University, Busan, 2008.
- N. J. Lee, J. Y An, T. M. Song, H. N. Jang, S. Y. Park, "Psychometric evaluation of a patient safety competency self-evaluation tool for nursing students", Journal of Nursing Education, Vol. 53, No. 10, pp 550-562, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3928/01484834-20140922-01 https://doi.org/10.3928/01484834-20140922-01
- L. L Anderson, P. Y. Chen, S. Finlinson, A. D. Krauss, Y. E. Huang, "Roles of safety control and supervisory support work safety", In: Poster session present at the annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Chicago, IL, April, 2004.
- S. K. Chung, "A structural model of safety climate and safety compliance of hospital organization employees", unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2010.
- M. Y. Han, "The Relationships among Organizational Health Patient Safety Culture, and Nursing Activities for Patient Safety perceived by Hospital Nurses", Unpublished master's thesis, Gyeingsang University, Seoul, 2015.
- L. A. Snyder, A. D. Krauss, P. Y. Chen, S. Finlinso, Y. H. Huang, "Occupational safety application of the job demand control-support model", Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 40, No. 5, pp. 1713-1723, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2008.06.008 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2008.06.008
- Y. L. Son, "The impact of perceived patient safety culture on safety care activities in general hospital nurse's", Journal of the Korea Academia Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 509-517, 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.509 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.509