- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Case Study the Awareness of Safety Education and School Safety of one Technical high school Students
일개 공업계 고등학교 학생의 안전교육과 학교안전 인식에 관한 사례 연구
- Hong, Young Ho (Department of Fire-fighting Safety Management, Hyejeon College)
- 홍영호 (혜전대학교 소방안전관리과)
- Received : 2016.04.11
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
This case study was carried out for the purpose of surveying the awareness of safety and safety education among students in a technical high school, in order to provide the basic data for the effective education of technical high school students' safety management consciousness. The study was carried out using a questionnaire survey for which the respondents were 455 students. The results of the questionnaire were subjected to statistical processing, such as frequency analysis using SPSS for Windows version 19.0. The reliability of the questionnaire in this study is Cronbach' = 0.871~0.882. According to the survey results, the students think that the contents of the school safety education would not be of interest to them and that safety education in school would help their school life, but not be useful for their daily life.
- T. H. Kim, "A Study on the Actuality of School Safety and the Development of Safety Manual", Journal of the Korean Society of hazard Mitigation, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 83-88, 2005.
- C. N. Kim, E. Y. Lee, "The Effects of a School Safety Education Program based on the PRECEDE-PROCEED Model in Upper Grade Elementary Students", J. Korean Acad Community Health Nurs, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 419-428, 2010. https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2010.21.4.419
- S. K. Park, Y. G. Yoon, "A Study on the Analysis Model for School Safety Accident", The Journal of Educational Environment Research, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 19-30, 2013.
- H. M. Suk, C. S. Park, M. O. Yoon, "A Study on Safety Training Program at Elementary School; with an Emphasis on Curriculum Changes", J. of Korea Saf. Manag. Sci., Vol.15, No.1, pp. 151-160, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2013.15.1.151 https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2013.15.1.151
- H. J. Choi, M. H. So, "Safety awareness and Accident Occurrence of Elementary school Students in Gyeong-gi Province", The Journal of the Korean Society for School Health Education, Vol.14, NO.1, pp. 61-70, 2013.
- D. Y. Jung, S. H. Lee, "Influence of Safety Practice and Cognitive Failure on Safety Accident among Middle Students", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.14, No.8, pp. 3665-3671, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.8.3665 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.8.3665
- M. S. Lee, H. J. Choi, M. H. Kim, Y J. Park, "The Influence of School Safety Education on Safety Awareness of Students", The Journal of Korean Society for School Health Education, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 93-105, 2012.
- S. H. Ch, D. M. Choi, "A Study on the Recognition of the Students of Technical High School on Fire Safety : Focusing on Skills Student in the Seoul Metropolis", J. of Korean Institute of Fire Sci. & Eng., Vol.20, No.3, pp. 107-112, 2013.
- M. A. Jung, K. M. Park, Y. S. Kwon, "Effects of a School Safety Education on the Safety Behavior among Elementary School Students in Korea", The J. of Korean Community Health Nursing, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 566-576, 2000.
- J. N. Lee. M. A, Jung, J. W. Park, "Effects of School Safety Education on Safety Behavior among Elementary School Students", J. Korean Acad. Child Health Nurs., Vol.12, No.4, pp. 506-513, 2006.
- K. E. Lee, H. S. Jung, "Study on the Development of a Safety Education System for Technical High Schools", J. Korean Soc. School Health, Vol. 26, No.3, pp. 169-183, 2013.
- S. W. Park, "A Survey on Safety and Health Education in Technical High Schools in Korea", J. of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 16, No.1, pp. 1-29, 1999.
- J. B. Kim, "A Study on Technical High School Students Perception of Prevention Safety Accidents", J. of Korea Saf. Manag. Sci., Vol.9, No.3, pp. 41-47, 2007.
- D. H. Han, S. I. Jung, "A Study on Technical High School Teachers Consciousness of Prevention Safety Accidents", Proceedings of 2009 Spring Annual Conference Korea Saf. Manag. Sci., pp. 203-212, 2009.