- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Systems Engineering based Verification of a Systems Engineering Application Model for a LRT Project
경량전철사업 시스템엔지니어링 전산모델 검증에 관한 연구
- Han, Seok-Youn (Metropolitan Transportation Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Joo-Uk (Metropolitan Transportation Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Choi, Myung-Sung (Metropolitan Transportation Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2016.04.07
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
The construction of a light rail transit (LRT) system is a large and complex infrastructure project involving hundreds of billions of won in construction costs for a single route, and it is very important to carry out such a project from a life-cycle perspective because of its long-term operation. Systems engineering is a means and methodology to successfully implement customers' needs, and it is useful in large projects such as light rail transit. An application model called Systems Engineering for Light Rail Transit (SELRT) was developed to support systems engineering activities in light rail transit projects. In order to utilize SELRT, it is necessary to ensure that system requirements are met. As such, in this paper, we present a verification procedure and architecture based on a systems engineering-based methodology, thereby identifying the system requirements and deriving the verification requirements to confirm the SELRT model for the proposed method. The results show that the traceability of the system requirements and verification requirements, the verification method for each requirement, and the demonstration results for computerized tools are mutually connected, and that the initial requirements are clearly implemented in the SELRT. The proposed method is valid for verifying the SELRT, which can also be utilized in a LRT project.
Grant : 교통복지 실현을 위한 지능형 광역도시철도 시스템 개발
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- S. Y. Han, J. U. Kim, Y. C. Choi,"A Study on the Development of Systems Engineering Application Model for LRT Based on MBSE," Journal of the Korea Society of Systems Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 9-19, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14248/JKOSSE.2012.8.1.009
- S. Y. Han, J. U. Kim, J. H. Baek,"A study on the Systems Engineering Process for effectively carrying out LRT project," Trans. of the KSME(C), Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 139-145, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/ksme-c.2013.1.1.139 https://doi.org/10.3795/ksme-c.2013.1.1.139
- KS X ISO/IEC 15288,"Systems and software engineering-System life cycle process," 2009.
- Martin JS, Systems Engineering Guidebook: A Process for Developing Systems and Products, Crc press, 1996.
- KS X ISO/IEC 9126-1"Software engineering - Product quality - Part 1: Quality model," 2011.
- Team S. C. P., CMMI For Development v1.3, Lulu.com, 2010.
- M. G. Park, Y. J. Choi,"Model Checking Tools for Software Safety Verification," Communications of The Korea Information Scientists and Engineer, Vol. 32 No. 4, pp. 51-58, 2014.
- D. H. Kum, J. K. Son, J. W. Son, M. J. Kim, "Automotive Embedded System Software Development and Validation with AUTOSAR and Model-based Approach," Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems Engineering Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 1179-1185, 2007. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2007.13.12.1179 https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2007.13.12.1179
- J. B. Park, H. S. Yang,"Quality Evaluation Method of Open Source Software," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 2353-2359, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.5.2353 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.5.2353
- S. Y. Han, J. U. Kim, Y. C. Choi,"A Study on the Verification of Systems Engineering Application Model for LRT Project," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng, pp. 113, 2015.
- INCOSE,"INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook Ver.3.2," p.123-129, 2010.
- J. W. Seo, Y. T. Kim, H. T. Kong, J. H. Lim and C. S. Kim,"A Method based on Ontology for detecting errors in the Software Design," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation society, Vol. 10, No. 10, pp. 2676-2683, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.10.2676 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.10.2676
- C. J. Kim,"An Automated Verification Technique for Enhancing Quality of Requirement," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 4207-4213, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.9.4207 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.9.4207