- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study of Characteristics Change of Low-Shrinkage Normal Strength Concrete According to Mixing Factors and curing Temperature
배합요인과 양생온도에 따른 일반강도 초저수축 콘크리트의 특성 변화 연구
- Jeong, Jun-Young (Research Institute for Engineering & Technology, Chungcheong University) ;
- Min, Kyung-Hwan (Research Institute for Engineering & Technology, Chungcheong University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Gyu (Research Institute for Engineering & Technology, Chungcheong University) ;
- Choi, Hong-sik (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungcheong University)
- Received : 2016.05.09
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
This study examined the effects of the coarse aggregate maximum size and grading of fine aggregates to acquire the characteristics of very low shrinkage on normal strength concrete mixed in the field. In addition, the shrinkage characteristics of concrete under construction were evaluated in accordance with the curing temperature. The compressive strength and drying shrinkage tests were performed for nine mixing factors composed of the coarse aggregate size (13, 20, and 25 mm), types of fine aggregate (see sand, crushed sand, and blended sand), and curing temperatures (5, 20, and
- S. H. Lee, J. S. Lee, S. H. Lee, "A Study on Physical Properties of Mortar Using Shrinkage Reducing Agent", Proceedings of the Korea Concrete Institute, pp. 103-107, 1995.
- S. H. Lee, Y. W. Jeong, J. S. Park, "Influence of Shrinkage Reducing Agent on Drying Shrinkage of Mortar", Proceedings of the Korea Concrete Institute, pp. 563-566. 2000.
- S. M. Kang, H. J. Kang, M. S. Song, P. H. Park, "A Study on the Early Hydration-Retarding Mechanism of Polymer Modified Cement", Proceedings of the Korea Concrete Institute, 21(1), pp. 221-222, 2009.
- H. K. Lee, K. M. Lee, W. Kim, "Prediction Model for Autogenous Shrinkage of High Strength Fly Ash Concrete", Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 133-142, 2003. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2003.15.1.134 https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2003.15.1.134
- Y. H. Kwon, B. H. Yoo, J. P. Park, D. G. Lee, H. S. Han, "A Study on Drying Shrinkage Properties of Concrete using Shrinkage Reducing Powder", Proceedings of the Korea Institute, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 225-226, 2014.
- J. P. Park, B. H. Yoo, H. S. Han, "Fundamental Properties of Concrete Corresponding to Contents Shrinkage Reducing Agent", Proceedings of the Korea Concrete Institute, pp. 655-656, 2015.