- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Reliability Enhancement Technique of Mobile Payment
모바일 결제의 신뢰성 향상 방안
- Kim, Chul-Jin (Dept. of Computer Systems and Engineering, Inha Technical College)
- 김철진 (인하공업전문대학 컴퓨터시스템과)
- Received : 2016.04.25
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
A variety of services for mobile payments by the activation of FinTech have been developed. Various payment methods were developed, and an authentication method was developed to improve the reliability of the payment. On the other hand, when mobile easy payment services are used, they have weak security because the authentication by phone number. Therefore, this paper proposes a technique for increasing the reliability of the authentication process using the unique device ID of the mobile device to improve the authentication process based on the telephone number. The core research contents are the architecture and process for the authentication of mobile payments based on the mobile device ID. The mobile payment architecture consists of a mobile device, authentication service, and mobile payment application. The mobile device consists of mobile device ID and phone number, and the authentication server consists of authentication module and encryption module. The mobile payment service consists of a pre-authentication module and decryption module. The process of mobile payment service is processed by the encrypted authentication information (device ID, phone number, and authentication number) among mobile devices, authentication server, and mobile payment application. The mobile device sends the telephone number and the device ID to the authentication server and the authentication server authenticates the user through an authentication process and encryption process. The mobile payment application performs the pre-authentication process by decrypting the received authentication number. This paper reports a difference that can prevent the risk of leakage of the authentication number in existing payment services through the authentication process of the authentication server and the pre-authentication process of the mobile payment service of this paper.
- Sung-Tae Moon, Gi-Nam Kim, "FinTech Technology and Security Trend Analysis", Review of Korean Society for Internet Information, p23-32, 2015.
- Connectinglab, Mobile Trend 2016, Miraebook Publishing Co., 2016.
- Apple Pay, http://www.apple.com/apple-pay.
- Samsung Pay, http://www.samsung.com/samsung-pay.
- Android Pay, https://developers.google.com/android-pay.
- Kakao Pay, http://www.kakao.com/kakaopay.
- K-Pay, http://www.inicis.com/kpay.
- Researchers find a shockingly simple way to hack Samsung's fingerprint scanners, http://bgr.com/2016/03/08/samsung-galaxy-s7-galaxy-s6-fingerprint-scanner-hack.
- Eun Oh, Tae-Sung Kim, "A Study on Security and Use Intention of Easy-to-use Mobile Payment", Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute Of Communication Sciences, p54-55, 2015.
- Phil-Joo Moon, "The Comparison and Analysis of Mobile Payment Service", Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, p485-489, 2013.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), "Advanced Encryption Standard(AES)," FIPS PUB 197, Nov. 2001.
- Cryptographic Cipher for encryption and decryption, https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/javax/crypto/Cipher.html.
- TelephonyManager for telephony services on the device, http://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/TelephonyManager.html.