- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Development of Concentration Control System for Ni-W Alloy Plating Solution
니켈-텅스텐 합금 도금 공정액 농도 제어 시스템 개발
- Kong, Jung-Shik (Department of Mechanical Design, Induk University)
- 공정식 (인덕대학교 기계설계학과)
- Received : 2016.01.18
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
This paper deals with a control system with a concentration sensor for Ni-W alloy plating solutions. The printed circuit board market has increased with the development of the electronics industry. Gold consumption has also increased dramatically. Various studies of composite plating solutions have been conducted because of the expense of gold. In comparison, the development of sensors capable of measuring a composite plating solution in real-time is still insufficient. Furthermore, there are few systems that can measure and control the concentration of the solution precisely. This study developed a sensor and system to control the concentration of composite plating solution accurately. The sensors were developed based on a spectrophotometric method and a feedback control method was applied in this system.
Supported by : 인덕대학
- Xin-juan Wang, Gang YU, Yue-jun Ouyang, Xaio-mei He, Jun Zhang, and Li-yuan Ye, "One-step pickling-activation before magnesium alloy plating", Trans. of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, pp.504-510, April, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S1003-6326(08)60303-9 https://doi.org/10.1016/S1003-6326(08)60303-9
- Hiroyuki Fukuda, "Organic Solderability Preservative for Lead-free Soldering", Journal of the Surface Finishing Society of Japan, Vol 59, pp.597-601, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4139/sfj.59.597 https://doi.org/10.4139/sfj.59.597
- Basker Veeraraghvan, Hansung Kim, and Branko Popov, "Optimization of electroless Ni-Zn-P deposition process: experimental study and mathematical modeling", Electrochimica Acta, pp.3143-3154, 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2004.01.035 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2004.01.035
- Yedong He, Dezhi Li, Deren Wang, Zhaoen Zhang, Huibin, Qi, and Wei Gao, "Corrosion resistance of Zn-Al Co-cementation coatings on carbon steels", Materials Letters, pp. 554-559, 2002. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0167-577X(02)00551-7 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-577X(02)00551-7
- M. L. Holt and L. E. Vaaler, "Electrolytic reduction of aqueous tungstate solution", Journal of the Electrochemical Society, pp. 50-58 1948. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1149/1.2773824 https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2773824
- Jesik Park, Goojin Jeong, Youngjun Kim, Kijae Kim, and Churl Kyung Lee, "A Study on Corrosion Resistance and Electrical Surface Conductivity of an Electrodeposited Ni-W Thin Film", Journal of Kor. Inst. Surface Engineering, Vol 44. No. 2, pp.68-73, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5695/JKISE.2011.44.2.068 https://doi.org/10.5695/JKISE.2011.44.2.068
- Wonbaek Kim, Churl Kyung Lee, Jae-Chun Lee and Changyyoul Suh, "Effect of Current Density on the Crystal Structure of Ni-W Alloys Prepared by Electrodeposition", Korea Journal of Materals Research, Vol. 8, No. 10, pp.898-904. 1998.
- M. Blanco, J. Coello, H. Iturriaga, S. Maspoch, and E. Bertran, "Simultaneous Spectro- photometric Determination of Zinc(II) and Nichel(II) with 1-(2-Pyridylazo)-2-Naphthol", Mikrochim. Acta, pp.53-59, 1992. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF01240371 https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01240371
- Dasari Rekha, Jengiti. Dilip Kumar, Bellum Jayaraj, Y. Lingappa, and Pattium Chiranjeevi, "Nichel(II) Determaination by Spectrophotomery coupled with Preconcentration Technique in Water and Alloy Samples", Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. Vol. 28, No. 3, pp.373-378, 2007. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2007.28.3.373 https://doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2007.28.3.373
- Gwanjo Jeong, Bumsu Jo, Mahnshik Song, Hyeon Park, Jonggyu Lee, and Youngjune Choi, "Conformity Assessment of Color Measurement Methods", Journal of Kore Society Environment Engineering, pp.442-448, 2013.