- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Study of Effect on Interpersonal Communication Competence, Self-Efficacy, Social Skill from Nursing Students' Part Time Work Experiences
간호대학생의 아르바이트 경험이 의사소통능력, 자기 효능감, 사회적 기술에 미치는 효과 연구
- Sim, In-Ok (Chung-Ang University Red Cross College of Nursing) ;
- Song, Geon-Woo (Chung-Ang University Red Cross College of Nursing)
- Received : 2016.04.06
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
The purpose of this study was to examine the part-time work experience of nursing students and its effects on their interpersonal communication competence, self-efficacy and social skills. The study subjects were 362 nursing students in areas S, B, G and G. The relationship between the nursing students' part time work. experience and their general characteristics was analyzed by the Chi-square (
- Hye. Young. Choi, Yu. Koung. Beak, Tae. Hoon. Kim, Sang. Jun. Choi. Evaluation of the Part-time working Conditions and the Cognitive level of Labor Standard Law for the University students in Daegu, Gyeongbuk Area. The research Insititute of Natural Science, 10(1), pp.112-122, 2012.
- Seoul YMCA. Part-time status of youth and college student survey [Internet]. Seoul YMCA, 2008 [sited 2008 sept 8], Available From: http://seoulymca.or.kr. (accessed june., 25, 2015)
- Jee. Sook. Baik. Part-time work experience of college students and its effects on college adaptation. Journal of the Korea institute of Youthe Factility and Environment, 4(8), pp.4-14, 2006.
- Yeong. Hye. Kang, Seong. Ho. Park, Mi. Ra. Lee, Su. Hyeon. Baek, Hye. Jeong. Kang, Yun. Seon. Sung, Hyo. Jin. Han. Korea and the global education by the statistics: College tuition and finance, pp.59-69, Korean educational development institute, 2012.
- Moon. ju. Seong. A study on the Daily Expenses and Work Experiences of Undergraduate Students focused on Chungchung Province. Social Science research, 27(2)
- Kwan. Woo. Ko, Chin. Yeol. Nam. A study on the Perceived level of Stress of College Students with Part time work Experience. Journal of Adolescent Welfare, 14(2), pp.150-163, 2012.
- Duk. Soon. Kim, Myung. Sook. Lee. The research on Working Students' Well-being. student Life research, 7(0), pp.40-53, 2002.
- Erikson, E. H. Chilhood and society. N.Y: North and Co, 1963.
- Jonson, M. K. Further evidence on adolescent employment in the transition to adulthood. Journal of health Soc. Behav, 41, pp.276-294, 2004.
- Hee. Sook. Lee. A study on the Arbeit of College Students in Cheongju Area. Human ecology research, 1(0), pp.91-93, 1998.
- Seoung. Tae. Jo, Chin. Yeol. Nam. The Relationship between Part-time Experiences and Street Level of College Students in Jeju. Tamla Culture Research, 41(0), pp.110-115, 2012.
- Ae. Kyoung. Lee, Ji. young. Yeo, Sung. won. Jung, Sang. Seok. Byun. Relations on Communication Competence, Job-stress and Job-satisfaction of Clinical Nurse. Journal of Contents Association, 13(12), pp.300-306, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.12.299 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.12.299
- Kyoung. Ja. Kim, Jung. Sook. Han, Mi. Sook. Seo, Boun. Hee. Jang, Mi. Mi. Park, Hyeoung. Mi. Ham, Moon. Sook. Yoo. Relationship Between Intra-Oraganizational Communication Satisfaction and Safety Attitude of Nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 18(2), pp.213-214, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.213 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.213
- Sun. Yi. Yang. The Effect of Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy on Clinical Competence of the Nursing Students. Journal of Contents Association, 15(6), pp.370-376, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.06.370 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.06.370
- Gun. Saeng. Kang, Jeong. Hee. Kim. The Effects of Self-efficacy and Collective Efficacy on Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Nurses. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 23(3), pp.123-124, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.06.370 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2014.23.3.123
- Byong. Sam. Jung. The Validity of Social Skil Rating System for Cadet. The Korea Journal of Youth Counseling, 13(2), pp.99-110, 2005.
- Sung. Won. Moon. The Validity and Utility of the Korean Version of Social Skil Rating System(K-SSRS: College Level). The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 14(3), pp.655-679, 2002.
- Seon. Haeng. Shin. Effect of part-time employment experience on adaptation to university life in dental hygiene students. Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene, 15(6), pp.1035-1041, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.06.1033 https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.06.1033
- Gyeong. Ho. Hur. Construction and Validation of a Global Interpersonal Communication Competence Scale. Korean Journal of Journalism and Communication studies, 47(6), pp.380-408, 2003.
- Ah. Young. Kim. A study on the academic failure-tolerance and its correlates. Journal of Educational Psychology, 11(2), pp.1-19, 1997.
- Ye. seoun. Kim. Study of part-time work experiences and adjustments of students, manter's thesis, Seoul National University, seoul, 2006.
- In. Young. Cho. The Ralationship of communication Skill, communication Self-Efficacy and Communication Related Educational Needs. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 16(4), pp.2595-2599, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.4.2593 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.4.2593
- Seongr. Yeol. Ryu, Kyeong. Sang. Lee. Change in Adolescents Part-time Work Experiences Over Time. Journal of Adolescent Welfare, 10(4), pp.165-174, 2008.