- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Calculation Method of Shielding Coefficient of Neutral Line against an Induced Voltage by an Aerial Power Distribution Line Reflecting the Principle of Earth Return Current
가공 배전선의 전자유도전압에 대하여 대지 귀로전류 원리를 반영한 중성선 차폐계수 계산 방법
- Lee, Sangmu (Protocol Engineering Center, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute/Division of Mobile and Digital Broadcasting, University of Science and Technology)
- 이상무 (한국전자통신연구원 표준연구센터/과학기술연합대학원대학교 이동통신및디지털방송공학과)
- Received : 2016.02.23
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
To solve the problem of the excessive error caused by using a single value for the shielding effect of the neutral line of an electric power distribution line in the calculation of the voltage it induces in a telecommunication line, the general expression that was previously developed to reflect the mechanism of voltage induction by a distribution line with multiple grounds is employed in this paper to represent the relationship between the leakage current rates at each ground pole. In this way, the formula for calculating the shielding effect of the neutral line can be factorized against the unbalanced current flowing in the neutral line, which is the root current of induction. This shielding coefficient of the neutral line is not constant, but can vary when a range of induced voltages is generated in the whole power distribution line. The calculation method developed herein reduces the error rate to one tenth of that of the existing calculation result in the case of overestimation and increases it by 14% in the case of underestimation.
Grant : 방송통신 설비 기술기준 연구
Supported by : 정보통신기술연구진흥센터
- Radio Research Agency, The technical regulation on detailed calculation methods of power induction voltages, RRA Notice No.2014-11, July. 12, 2014.
- Sangmu Lee, "Formulation of Calculation Method for Inducing Current by Aerial Power Distribution Line", Journal of The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, Vol.52, NO.4, April 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5573/ieie.2015.52.4.030 https://doi.org/10.5573/ieie.2015.52.4.030
- Ju-Gi Baek, Basic Circuit Analysis, Seongan dang, 2014.
- Telecommunication Association of Japan, Power Induction, pp.113-116, 1978.
- ITU-T, Calculating induced voltages and currents in practical cases, Directives concerning protection of telecommunication lines against harmful effects from electric power and electrified railway lines, Vol. II, pp. 252-256, 1999
- ITU-T, Inducing currents and voltages in power transmission and distribution systems, Directives concerning protection of telecommunication lines against harmful effects from electric power and electrified railway lines, Vol. V, pp. 252-256, 1999