- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Study on the mutual interference of mixed mode operation between KTX and AREX train at the airport linked line
공항철도연계 구간의 고속열차(KTX)와 전동열차(AREX) 혼용운용에 따른 ATP지상설비간 상호간섭 영향에 관한 연구
- Kim, Su-Bong (Woosong University Department of Railroad Electrical System Engineering) ;
- Song, In-Kuen (Woosong University Department of Railroad Electrical System Engineering)
- Received : 2016.05.17
- Accepted : 2016.07.07
- Published : 2016.07.31
ccording to the airport railroad linkage facility expansion project constructing a connecting line to the airport railway and improving the signal system and Gyeongui Susaek Station, a high-speed train is able to run directly from Gyeongbu and Honam to the airport railway. According to mixed operation of high-speed Korea Train Express (KTX) and Airport Railroad Express (AREX) trains, to establish ERTMS/ETCS L1 ATP to operate the KTX train, the signaling system of the AREX train is the same as the existing ATC/ATO, but its operation became impossible because the high-speed train causes mutual interference between the "high-speed train (KTX) and AREX ground signaling equipment" and between the "AREX train and KTX (high-speed train) ATP ground equipment." Thus, it was necessary to have a supplemental technical interference analysis comparing the characteristics of the AREX beacon and the KTX balise. So, we resolve the problems of mutual interference between the "high-speed train (KTX) and AREX ground signaling equipment" and between the "AREX train and KTX (high-speed train) ATP ground equipment" with a test using an actual train, and we confirm the technical validity with three types of test module.
Supported by : 철도시설공단
- Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. "Revitalization Project of the Airport Railroad for detail report(Part of Signaling) pp. 240. 2013.
- ALSTOM Revitalization Project of the Airport Rail road for technical report, pp. 7, 2013.
- ARTEC, ETCS for Engineers, pp. 15, 25, 2013.
- KOREA RAIL NETWORK AUTHORITY "A study on Inchon International Ariport Railroad Revitalization" pp. 2, 2013.