- Volume 22 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Design of Multiple Sliding Surface Control System for a Quadrotor Equipped with a Manipulator
매니퓰레이터 장착 쿼드로터를 위한 다중 슬라이딩 평면 제어의 시스템 설계
- Hwang, Nam Eung (Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University) ;
- Park, Jin Bae (Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University) ;
- Choi, Yoon Ho (Department of Electronic Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2016.02.24
- Accepted : 2016.06.04
- Published : 2016.07.01
In this paper, we propose a tracking control method for a quadrotor equipped with a 2-DOF manipulator, which is based on the multiple sliding surface control (MSSC) method. To derive the model of a quadrotor equipped with a 2-DOF manipulator, we obtain the models of a quadrotor and a 2-DOF manipulator based on the Lagrange-Euler formulation separately - and include the inertia and the reactive torque generated by a manipulator when these obtained models are combined. To make a quadrotor equipped with a manipulator track the desired path, we design a double-loop controller. The desired position is converted into the desired angular position in the outer controller and the system's angle tracks the desired angular position through the inner controller based on the MSSC method. We prove that the position-tracking error asymptotically converges to zero based on the Lyapunov stability theory. Finally, we demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed control system through a computer simulation.
Supported by : 한국연구재단, 정보통신기술진흥센터
- D. Bazylev, K. Zimenko, A. Margun, A. Bobtsov, and A. Kremlev, "Adaptive control system for quadrotor equiped with robotic arm," Proc. of 19th Internatonal Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics 2014, Miedzyzdroje, Poland, pp. 705-710, Sep. 2014.
- G. Arleo, F. Caccavale, G. Muscio, and F. Pierri, "Control of quadrotor aerial vehicles equipped with a robotic arm," Proc. of 21st Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, Crete, Greece, pp. 1174-1180, Jun. 2013.
- H. Yang and D. Lee, "Hierarchical cooperative control framework of multiple quadrotor-manipulator systems," Proc. of 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Washington, USA, pp. 4656-4662, May 2015.
- T. Bresciani, "Modeling, identification and control of a quadrotor helicopter," Master Thesis, Lund University, pp. 7-30, Oct. 2008.
- T. Yoshikawa, "Dynamic manipulability of robot manipulators," Proc. of 1985 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Missouri, USA, vol. 2, pp. 1033-1038, Mar. 1985.
- K. U. Lee, J. B. Park, and Y. H. Choi, "Adaptive backstepping hovering control for a quadrotor with unknown parameters," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1002-1007, Oct. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2014.14.0029
- T. Kang, K. J. Yoon, T. H. Ha, and G. Lee, "H-infinity control system design for a quad-rotor," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 14-20, Jan. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2015.14.9054
- Z. Lu, F. Lin, and H. Ying, "Multiple sliding surface control for systems in nonlinear block controllable form," Cybernetics and Systems: An International Journal, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 513-526, Jul. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1080/01969720590944285
- J. K. Hedrick and P. P. Yip, "Multiple sliding surface control: Theory and application," Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. 586-593, Dec. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.1321268
- S. Bouabdallah and R. Seigwart, "Backstepping and sliding- mode techniques applied to an indoor micro quadrotor," Proc. of 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 2247-2252, Apr. 2005.