- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
On the Factors and Economic Situations about the Concluding of Free Trade Agreement between South Korea and Mongolia
- Pea, Sang-Muk (Dept. of Trade, Distribution & Marketing, Hyejeon University) ;
- Pak, Yeo-Sun (Dept. of Trade, Distribution & Marketing, Hyejeon University)
- Received : 2016.07.11
- Accepted : 2016.07.18
- Published : 2016.07.31
South Korea and Mongolia are both the member countries of the World Trade Organization, but neither was the country with FTA. Nowadays, South Korea widely concludes the FTA with other countries, and the trade area has extended toward the neighboring continents and seas. Mongolia is a country with smallest economic entity but large in area and with abundant underground resources. And it's a main strategic zone of Eurasia. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, Mongolia began to turn to market economy, and eagerly made effort to open and reform. With the expanse of trade and economy cooperation between South Korea and Mongolia, Mongolia started its sea road expanding. And the south Korea went to inland to get the necessary resources. Both of them feed its needs and obtain its profits.
Supported by : Hyejeon University
- Kyung-Hun Kang, Hak-Kyu Lee, Kum Lee, "Introduction to International Trade for Chinise Students", Doonam, p. 127. 2012.
- Hee-Yeon Keum, Dong-Joo Ser, Battur Jargal, "Seeing Rainbow in a Meadow", Green, pp. 159-191. 2012.
- Ki-Sun Kim, "Mongolia's Economic and Social Development and Prospect". Korea Labor Foundation, 2006.
- Se-Young Kim, "Regional Economic Bloc and Corporate Cooperation in Northeast", Korea Economic Research Institute, 2001.
- Se-Young Kim, Sang-Shik Shin, "Spread of FTA and Korea's Action", Doonam, p. 24. 2003.
- Soo-Yong Kim, "Prospects and Policy Direction for Korea-Mongolia Economic Cooperation", East Asian Studies, Vol. 31, 1996.
- Wan-Soon Kim, Bok-Yeon Han, "International Economic Structure", Pakyoungsa, pp. 329. 1998.
- Seog Min Kim, "Study on the Promotion Plans of Economic-Trade Relations between Mongolia and South Korea". Journal of Northeast Asian Studies, Vol. 49, pp. 159-181, 2008.
- Hong Jin Kim, "Macroeconomic Performances and Prospects for Mongolia after the Transformation to Market Economy", Mongolian Studies, Vol. 23, pp. 263-289. 2007.
- Baasankhuu Otgontulga, "Study on the Drawing Korea-Mongol FTA through the Analysis of the Mongolian National Development Strategy(NDS)", Department of International Trade, Graduate School of Chungnam National University, p, 116, 2013.
- In Koo Lee, Hyun Jun Cho, "An Empirical Analysis on Determinants of China's FTA Policy". Journal of Noheast Asian Eonomic Studies, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 185-206. 2008.
- Jung-Won Lee, "Econometrics", Pakyoungsa, 2007.
- North-east Asia Forum Media Center, "Mongolia Wears New Clothes : What is the Strategic Value of Maeket Economy", Asian Forum, Issue 39, pp. 34-36, 1739-287X, 2007.
- 蒙古礦物資源石油廳, "MRPA: Mineral Resource and Petroleum Authority", 2008.
- 蒙古國家統計局 http://www.nso.mn/v3/
- 蒙古關稅廳 http://www.ecustoms.mn
- 蒙古通商部 http://www.mfat.gov.mn
- 韓國統計廳 http://www.kostat.go.kr/, http://kosis.kr
- 韓國貿易協會 "Statistical Office of Mongolia". http://www.kita.net/
- K. C. Cheng, "Growth and Recovery in Mogolia During Transition", IMF Working Paper, Vol. 27, No. 3, November, 2003.
- Christian Helmers, "Options for Mongolia for the Formation of Bilateral Free Trade Agreements", US-FTAs: An Overview, Ministry of Industry and Trade, November, 2006.
- European Commission, European Union Enlargement, "A Historic Opportunity, Blussels", an Information Brochure, 2000.
- International Monetary Fund, "Mongolia Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix", July, 2008.
- National Statistical Office of Mongolia. "Foreign Trade", pp. 270-272. 2008.
- World Trade Organization http://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/region_e./region_e.htm