- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Chung-nam Province Small Manufaturing Firm Male Workers' Participation in Training on Perceptions of Effectiveness
충남지역 중소 제조기업 남성 근로자의 교육훈련 참여가 교육효과 인식에 미치는 영향
- Han, Seong Kyoo (YMC Inc.) ;
- Leem, Byeong Cheol (Daihancalsonic Co., Ltd.) ;
- Choi, Kyu Yul (Kongju National University) ;
- Ko, Kyoung Han (ANT21 Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2016.06.07
- Accepted : 2016.06.21
- Published : 2016.07.31
This study analyzed the effect of Chung-nam province small manufaturing firm male workers' participation in training on perceptions of effectiveness. The study results showed that Off-the-job training satisfaction significantly affected satisfaction of training system and helpfulness of self-development. It means that workers considered lecture or e-learning method is better than on-the-job training, so it is suggested that small manufacturing businesses should establish more organized training system for on-the-job training because workers' perception of satisfaction and effectiveness of OJT was lower than Off-JT. This study provided implications for verifying the effectiveness depend on the type of training and presenting important points to enhance workers' satisfaction of education and training.
- Small and Medium Business Administration, "Survey Report on Small and Medium Businesses' Workforce", 2008.
- Jong-Tae Choi, "Moden Personnel Management", 2004.
- Hyoung Jun Koh, "A Study on Quality Factors to the Digital S-OJT Learning System through Quantitative Analysis", Department of Business Administration, Graduate School of Kyung Hee University, 2016.
- Jong Pyo Kim, "Business Training", Yangseowon, 2006.
- Hyun Soo Kim, "A Study on the Effect of Personal Characteristics of the Training Participants on Training Effectiveness", Graduate School of Soongsil University, Master's Thesis, 2000
- Kurt Kraiger, "Perspectives on Training and Development", Handbook of Psychology : Volume 12, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, pp. 171-192, Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2003
- Bong-Ju Joung, "An Empirical Study on Effecting the Characteristic of Education Training Program to Efficiency of Education Training through Education Training : Based on the Small and Medium Enterprise Employees", Graduate School of Bisiness Administration, Pukyong National University, Master's Thesis, 2009.
- Mu-Jong No, "An Empirical Study on the Effectiveness of Enterprise Educational Training and It's Influential Factors -Focused on Small and Medium Enterprise Employees-", Graduate School of Seokyeong University, Doctoral Thesis, 2011.
- Sang Wook Nam, "The Efficiency of the Differential Education and Training Program by the Developmental Stage of the Small and Medium Enterprises", Graduate School of Global Human Resource Development, Chung-Ang University, Master's Thesis, 2011.