- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effect of Workplace Innovation on Business Performance and Labor Condition Improvement
작업장 혁신이 경영성과와 근로여건 개선에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2016.05.27
- Accepted : 2016.06.10
- Published : 2016.07.31
This study analyzed the effect of workplace innovation on business performance and labor condition improvement. The study results showed that work process standardization and quality control positively affected business performance. Also, downsizing, reducing individual subcontract, expanding non-core business outsourcing positively affected both business performance and labor condition improvement. In addition, labor union's participation moderated the effect of work process innovation on business performance. This study provided implications for analyzing the effect of workplace innovation comprehensively and extending the scope of study to personal employee dimension.
- Mark Stuart, Miguel Martinez Lucio, "Partnership and Modernisation in Employment Relations", Routledge, 2005.
- Seong-Jae Cho, Woo-Suk Jeon, "A Relationship between Workplace Innovation and Technology", Korea Labor Institute, p. 95, 2011
- ELABOR, "Dictionary of HRD Terms", 2010.
- Dong Sung Cho, "Strategic Management", Seoul : Seoul Economy & Magagement, p. 633, 2013.
- Korea Labor Institute, "Workplace Panel Survey 2011", 2014.
- Kyu Shik Bae, Hyun Ji Kwon, Yongjin Nho, "A Study on the Long-term Strategy of Workplace Innovation", Ministry of Employment & Labor ..Korea Labor Institute, 2008.
- Seong-Jae Cho, Jun Hyup Lee, "Types of Worplace and Innovation Performance", Korea Labor Institute, 2010.
- Hyondong Kim, Eunjong Shin, "Labor Union Participation and Workplace Innovations in High Performance Workplaces", Quarterly Journal of Labor Policy, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 135-166, 2011.
- Hyn Dong Kim, Dong Jin Lee, "Human Resource Department & Labor Union's Roleand Activity in Innovation Program at Workplace", Journal of Human Resource Management Research, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 177-196, 2012.
- Eun Mee Kang, Jong Tae Ahn, "Moderating Effects of Union's Support on the Relationship between Workplace Innovation and Organizational Outcomes", Korean Corporation Management Review, Vol. 22, No. 1, Issue 59, pp. 43-59, 2015.