- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effect of Small Manufacturing Firms' Systematic Documentation on Productivity
중소제조업의 체계적 문서화가 생산성에 미치는 영향에 대한 연구
- Jeong, Sang Hong (Jeong Sang Hong Professional Engineer Office) ;
- Kim, Seok Kwon (Hana Management Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2016.06.07
- Accepted : 2016.06.20
- Published : 2016.07.31
This study analyzed the effect of small manufacturing firms' systematic documentation on productivity. The study results showed that establishment of work system documentation significanlty affectd defect decrease(p<.05) and production efficiency(p<.01), but ducumentation experience didn't significantly affected productivity improvement. So, it is suggested that firms should establish documentated work system and conduct education & training rather than depending on experiential aspect to improve productivity. This study provided implications for checking importance of documentation factor on productivity improvement and verifying the effect of documentation in quality management aspect.
- Eum Suk Lee, "A Study about ISO Quality Management System Performance of Small and Medium Businesses", Graduate School of Business Administration, Incheon National University, Master's Thesis, 2009.
- Byoung Ho Hwang, "Analysis and Recommendation of Effects of ISO 9000 Quality Management System : Developing the Documentation Models for Small and Medium Businesses", Graduate School of Korea National Open University, Master's Thesis, 2006.
- Ju-Young Moon, "A Study on Development of Business Records Classification Scheme", Journalof Secretarial Science, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 157-175, 2008.
- Il Ho Shong, "An Economic Analysis on the Effect of Facility Investment on Productivity and Employment", Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 259-278, 2009.
- International Organization for Standardization, "ISO 9001 : 2015 Standard Requirements", 2015.
- Young-Chan Kim, "Measuring the effect of ISO 9001 certification", Graduate School of Business Administration, Chonnam National University, Master's Thesis, 1998.
- Eul Young Um, "(A)Study on the Positive Investigation about ISO 9000 Application and a Countermeasure on its Revised Standards", Graduate School of Sungkyunkwan University, Master's Thesis, 2000.
- Jeong-Sun Song, "(A) Study on the Impact of the Incentives to Achieve the Approval of ISO 9000 Series on the Productivity", Graduate School of Ehwa Womans University, Master's Thesis, 1995.
- Gul Sung Choi, " (An) Empirical Study on the Firm Performance of Quality Management System (ISO9001/00)", Graduate School of Industrial Management & Engineering, Hanyang University, Master's Thesis, 2004.
- Kwon Young Lee, "An Empirical Study on the Guidelines on Quality Management System of Small and Medium Businesses", Graduate School of Engineering, Inha University, Master's Thesis, 2013.