- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Female Workers' Recognition and Utilization about Work-Family Balance Support Policy
여성 근로자의 일·가정양립지원제도 인식과 활용에 관한 연구
- Received : 2016.04.12
- Accepted : 2016.04.26
- Published : 2016.07.31
This study analyzed the relationship between recognition and utilization of work-family balance support policy. 'Childcare leave' was the most Implemental and utilized policy, and 'working hours reductuion', 'flexible commute time' in order. Awareness(p<.001) and satisfaction(p<.05) of using work-family balance support policy positively affected the effectiveness recognition. For intention to use work-family balance support policy, awareness and satisfaction of work-family balance support policy was not significant but family support marginally affected. This study provided implications for expanding policy consideration on female workers' family and understanding the effectiveness of work-family balance support policy.
- Korea National Statistical Office, "Popilation Trend Survey", 2016.
- Korea National Statistical Office, "Economically Active Population Survey", 2016.
- Eun Joo Shin, "The Effect of Women's Employment Policy on the Structure of Highly Educated Women's Employment in Public Sector", Graduate School of Lavor Studies, Korea University, Master's Thesis, 2015.
- Eunjeong Kim, "Do Working Mothers with Preschool Children Recognize and Intend to Use Work-Family Reconciliation Policy? An Analysis of the Difference between Time Support Policy and Service Provision Policy", Korean Society and Public Administration, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 617-642, 2013.
- Alan L. Saltzstein, Yuan Ting, Grace Hall Saltzstein, "Work-Family Balance and Job Satisfaction: The Impact of Family-Friendly Policies on Attitudes of Federal Government Employees". Public Administration Review, Vol. 61, Issue 4, pp. 452-467, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1111/0033-3352.00049
- Jang Hoon Chung, Munseok Cho, Yong Suk Jang, "The Effects of Work-family Policy Adoption and Decoupling on Organizational Performance Improvement", Quarterly Journal of Labor Policy, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 179-215, 2011.
- Hyeseong Lee, "Analysis on the Effect of Work/ Family Reconciliation Policies to Prevent Woman's Career Interruption", Graduate School of Public Administration", Seoul National University, 2015.
- Ministry of the Gender Equality & Family, "Actual Condition Survey of Career Interrupted Women's Economic Activity in 2013", 2015.
- Taehee Kwon, "Work Cultures Impact Effects on Work - Family Balance", The Women's Studies, Vol. 78, No. 1, pp. 5-30, 2010.
- Hye-Jeong Lee, Gyu-Chang Yu, "Work-Family Balance and Childbirth: Supporting Institutions of Company and Influence of Female Workers' Work-Family Balance Perception", The Women's Studies, Vol. 80, No. 1, pp. 37-79, 2011.
- Yeong Suk Jeon, "A Study on the Analysis of Utilization Status of Work-family Balance System for the Local Civil Servants", Graduate School of Educational Policy and Administration, Korea National University of Education, Master's Thesis, 2015.