- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effect of Education and Training of Small Businessess on Improving Job Satisfaction and Job Performance
중소기업 사내 교육훈련이 직무만족 및 직무성과 향상에 미치는 영향
- Kwak, No Hag (Entec Co., Ltd.) ;
- Tsedendash, Tserenkhuu (Kongju National University) ;
- Chang, Sug-In (Kongju National University)
- Received : 2016.05.29
- Accepted : 2016.06.10
- Published : 2016.07.31
This study analyzed the effect of education and training of small businessess on improving job satisfaction and job performance. The study results showed availability of training and sufficientness of practice hours affected job satisfaction, quality & availability of training and sufficientness of practice hours affected job responsiveness, information accessability of training, training place & facility and sufficientness of practice hours affected willingness to participate in training. Women and procuction worker had higher willingness to learn, yet who are in their 20s and continuously worked for 3-5 years had lower training satisfaction so it is recommended to improve it. This study provided implications for exploring effective factors to enhance company training performance and verified the effect.
- Mu-Jong No, "An Empirical Study on the Effectiveness of Enterprise Educational Training and It's Influential Factors -Focused on Small and Medium Enterprise Employees-", Graduate School of Seokyeong University, Doctoral Thesis, 2011.
- Leonard and Zeace Nadler, "Developing Human Resources", San Francisco, CA, pp.27-38, 1989.
- Patricia A. McLagan, "Models for HRD practice", 4th ed, Alexandria, VA. ASTD pp. 49-59, 1989.
- Dong-Sik You, "Study on Task Skill Education of Manufactory Workers Based on the Case Study of Company 'K'", Graduate School of HRD, Chung-Ang University, Master's Thesis, 2008.
- Jeong-Bae Park, "(A)Study of Education and Training by Small & Medium Businesses and Their Outcome", Graduate School of Digital Small & Medium Business Management, Hansung University, Master's Thesis, 2010.
- Young Ju Joo, Sun Yu Cho, "Structural Relationship among Education and Training Expense, Job Satisfaction, Turnover Rates, Key Competencies, Organizational Performance and Sales in Korean Companies", The Korean Journal of Human Resource Development, Vol. 16, No. 2, 2014.
- Young-Min Lee, Jung-Yeon Lim, "Analysis of Influential Factors that Impact the Non- Participation for Education and Training of Employees in Small and Medium-sized Manufacturing Corporations", Journal of Corporate Education, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 81-106, 2015.