- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Size Change of the Shear Surface by the Clearance in the Shaving Process
셰이빙 공정에서 클리어런스에 의한 전단면의 크기 변화에 관한 연구
- Jeong, Sang-Jun (Dept. of Die & Mold Design, Korea Polytechnics Incheon Campus) ;
- Sung, Si-Myung (Hankook Capability co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2016.05.09
- Accepted : 2016.05.20
- Published : 2016.07.31
By using the high tensile steel plate (SPFH590) 1 Primary normal shear process clearance was studied through an experiment for the effect of the second shaving process in this study. Experiment result, Shaving process in the case of processed 15% of the Primary normal shear process clearance was some residual surface does not remove it completely. and Shaving process of shearing products by the general shearing process clearance of 10% it was found that the wider the size of shear surface. The shear surface of 93% occurred in case of the clearance of general shearing process is 10% and the Shaving clearance is 2%, The shear surface of 87% were to occur in case of the Shaving clearance is 3%.
본 연구에서는 고장력강판(SPFH590)을 이용하여 1차 일반전단가공의 클리어런스가 2차 셰이빙 공정에 미치는 영향에 대하여 실험을 통하여 고찰하였다. 실험 결과 일반전단가공의 클리어런스 15%의 경우에서는 셰이빙에 의해 파단면이 완전하게 제거되지 못하여 일부 잔존하였으며, 일반전단가공 10%로 전단한 제품의 셰이빙 가공에 의한 전단면의 크기가 넓게 되는 것을 알 수 있었다. 일반전단가공 10%로 하고, 셰이빙 클리어런스 2%의 경우에는 93%의 전단면이 발생하였으며, 클리어런스 3%에서는 87%의 전단면이 발생하는 것으로 나타났다.
- Choon-Kyu Lee. "A Study on the Factors Affecting the Die Roll of Process", Graduate School of, Department of Mechnical Engineering, Kongju National University, pp. 1-2, 2014.
- Se-Hwan Kim, "Press Metallic Pattern", Daegwangseorim, pp. 467-499, 2003.
- The Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity, "A Handbook of Press Working", pp. 156-162, 1975.
- K. Kondo, T. Lwama and K. Ohishi, "Formability of the Sheared Surface by Opposed Dies Shearing Process and Its Utilization", JSTP, Vol. 23, No. 262, pp. 1058-1065, 1982.
- K. Hirota, K. Kondo and K. Meada, "Developmaent of the a Simple Precision Shearing Process for Think Plates", JSTP, Vol. 35, No. 386, pp. 67-72. 1996.
- Z. H. Chen, C. Y. Tang, T. C. Lee and L. C. Chan, "Large Deformation Finite Element Analysis of Strain Localization in Fine-Blanking Process", Metals and Materials, Vol .4, No. 3, pp. 529-532, 1998.
- Kyu-Bog Hwang, "A Study on the Improvement of Shaving Accuracy of Simplified Square Yoke", Graduate School of Department of Mechnical Engineering, Seoul National University, 2005.