- Volume 29 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Development of Underwater Acoustic Tonpilz Transducer with the Piezoelectric Single Crystal
압전단결정(72PMN-28PT) 응용 수중음향 톤필츠 트랜스듀서 개발
- Kwon, Byung-Jin (Agency for Defense Development, The 6th R&D Institute)
- 권병진 (국방과학연구소 제6기술연구본부)
- Received : 2016.07.20
- Accepted : 2016.08.02
- Published : 2016.09.01
In this paper, a underwater acoustic Tonpilz transducer with the piezoelectric single crystal(72PMN-28PT) is developed. The thickness and the number of piezoelectric elements are theoretically designed with the equivalent circuit analysis to have the desired resonance frequency. In order to compare the performances, a piezoelectric ceramic transducer is also manufactured and their electrical impedance, TVR (transmitting voltage response), RVS (receiving voltage response) and beam pattern are compared.
Grant : 체계개발
Supported by : 국방과학연구소
- S. Zhang, F. Li, X. Jiang, J. Kim, J. Luo, and X. Geng, Material Science, 68, 1-66 (2015).
- E. Sun and W. Cao, Material Science, 65, 124-210 (2014).
- K. K. Nguyen, p. 29-48, The University of Texas, Austin (2010).
- C. H. Sherman, J. L. Butler, Transducers and Arrays for Underwater Sound (Springer, 1953) p. 98-106.
- L. E. Kinsler, Fundamentals of Acoustics, 4th ed. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1953) p. 188-191.