- Volume 52 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Collection characteristics of wet-type multi-staged impaction system for air pollutants removal of marine diesel engines
박용디젤기관의 대기오염 저감을 위한 습식 다단 임팩션 시스템의 집진특성
- Received : 2016.06.13
- Accepted : 2016.08.09
- Published : 2016.08.31
The main purpose of this paper was to analyze the removal characteristics of gas/particulate phase pollutants for the present system. Experimentally, we performed to estimate the pressure drop and air pollution removal efficiency with physical variables such as stage number, tube velocity, tube diameter, water spray (
Wet-type multi-staged impaction system;Removal efficiency;
- Cho GM. 2008. Air Pollution, Cheong Moon Gak, 360-383.
- Cooper CD and Alley FC 1994. Air pollution control : A design approach (second edition). 127-149, 217-247.
- Jang MS, Kim SH and Kang KJ. 2004. A review on the plan for the further reinforcement of the NOx emission limit for marine diesel engine. J Kor Soc Mari Envi Engi 7(4), 174-179.
- Ji JH, Bae GN and Hwang JH. 2001. Design and Performance Evaluation of a Three Stage Impactor. J of the Korean Soc for Power Syst Eng 17(6), 441-450.
- Kim CL, Kwon SA, Lee SJ and Ko CB. 2013a. Experimental Study on Particle and Soluble Gas Removal Efficiency of Watercyclone. Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment 29(2), 163-170. (DOI:10.5572/KOSAE.2013.29.2.163) https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2013.29.2.163
- Kim HJ, Han BW, Cho GB and Hwang SC. 2013b. Performance test of a simultaneous PM and SOx removal system for marine diesel engines. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers_B, 5, 104-105.
- Kim IK and Yoa SJ. 2010. Collection characteristics of multi-layer multi-stage porous plate system. J of the Korean Soc for Power Syst Eng 14(5), 10-16.
- Kim KD, Cho YS and Yoa SJ. 2002. Collection Characteristics of Multi-stage Porous Plate System with Impaction Effect. J KSEE 24(5), 789-799.
- Lee YC and Doo HW. 2011. A Study on the IMO Regulations regarding GHG Emission from Ships and its Implementation. Journal of Navigation and Port Research 35(5), 371-380. (DOI:10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.5.371) https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.5.371
- Seader JD and Henley JE. 2006. Separation process principles (2nd edition). John Wiley & Sons, New York, U.S.A., 108.
- Seo GS, Kim MC, Kim SC, Kim TS, Son BS, Yoon YH, Jung JD and Choi SB. 2015. Air Pollution Control Technology. Goomi, Korea, 384-386, 404.
- Willeke K and Baron AP. 1993. Aerosol measurement. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, U.S.A., 119.
- Yoa SJ. 2004. Study on the Collection Characteristics of Multi-stage Porous Plate System. Ministry of Trade. Industry & Energy, 11-44.
- Yoa SJ and Jang CI. 2014. Collection characteristics of wet-type rotating porous disk system for air pollutants removal of marine diesel engines. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 50(3), 318-325. (DOI:10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.3.318) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.3.318
- Yoo KH, Roh HH, Choi ES and Kim JK. 2003. An Experiment on the Particle Collection Characteristics in a Packed Wet Scrubber. Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, 15(4), 305-311.
Supported by : 부경대학교